• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hopefully PC-senpai n-noticed me!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Heyo, here I am coming: Doom Trustlaw, the Emperor of Chaos, shall reign over this massive land of Pokémon and conquer even the highest peak of-wait, no. My name is Doom and I currently live in Germany, though I am Italian. Yeah, very confusing. I hope your expectations regarding my English aren't that high, because I am not a native speaker.

So, yeah. I came aboard this forum to "sharpen" my Hack ROM capabilities and also because I had a problem with a XSE script (hopefully they'll help me fix my problem, by "they" I mean the expert ROM hackers I saw around here :)).

What can I say about me other than my interest in Hacking? I like competitive battling too, I played around Showdown a lot, ultimately mastering my skills, but stopped around a few weeks ago to start hacking. Yeah.

I love animes too. Hunter x Hunter 2011 is probably my favorite one.

I told enough of me I guess, so bye now c:

TiensBlade

Shhh.... *Waddles*
    Years
  • I believe many PC-senpais have noticed you Doom ' v '
    IHoweverAmNoWhereNearASenpai. *Cough*
    I'm not very involved with ROM hacks and battling, but I'm up for a good conversation any time :3
    English is a hard language, so don't be too hard on yourself if you ever feel yourself down about it, still can't speak it properly, which should be extremely sad, since it's supposedly my native tongue. Ahah...haaa... ^ ^;
    So, welcome to PC \o/

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I don't frequent the Welcome Lounge much, but your thread title was pretty creative :)

I joined a while ago for ROM Hacking, but nowadays it's just Anime & Manga and Forum Games for me. Wow, it's been months since I last touched a ROM at all. I occasionally work on some tools though.

You're welcome to join us at a&m! We're always happy to have more people in our circle.

PC also has some very skilled battlers. You'll have a great experience!

Welcome! Here's to more PC-senpai noticing you in the future!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello Doomilicious, and don't worry about your English, since English is not my native language as well ahaha. I'm not quite good at ROM hacking, but I hope you can find what are you looking for in Beginner's Lounge in ROM Hacking section.

And don't worry about being new, Doomilicious. When I was new in here, I was very shy as well, but eventually I'm getting used being in here, thanks to many senpais that are helping me out, and I'm starting to enjoying this forum ever since. I know the same will happen to you too :)

See you around, and don't be shy, ok? :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Hello Doomilicious, and don't worry about your English, since English is not my native language as well ahaha. I'm not quite good at ROM hacking, but I hope you can find what are you looking for in Beginner's Lounge in ROM Hacking section.

And don't worry about being new, Doomilicious. When I was new in here, I was very shy as well, but eventually I'm getting used being in here, thanks to many senpais that are helping me out, and I'm starting to enjoying this forum ever since. I know the same will happen to you too :)

See you around, and don't be shy, ok? :)
    Hey Heartouch. Yeah, I hope to find a solution to my problem too (two very nice persons already replied to the thread, even though that still wasn't enough to fix it). I appreciate the fact though, thank you for your kindness!

I'm not really worried or shy - just not used to this. I've been in many communities and made some forums myself, but all of them were Italian. This is so different, especially the people that are the fundament of the community. But I think I will get used to this and learn how to speak better English too in the meanwhile.

By the way, I've tried to make a signature myself. I've tried to put some HTML and CSS codes (the CSS by using < style>.signature {font-family: Segoe UI}</ style>, "style=" and stuff like that.). It doesn't let me put HTML and CSS though, why's that? How do I get to use it? Do I have to become like a staffer or what?

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • By the way, I've tried to make a signature myself. I've tried to put some HTML and CSS codes (the CSS by using < style>.signature {font-family: Segoe UI}</ style>, "style=" and stuff like that.). It doesn't let me put HTML and CSS though, why's that? How do I get to use it? Do I have to become like a staffer or what?

Haha, PC kind of has a weird implementation of end-user HTML/CSS.

Basically you do this:

Code:
    [cd][/cd]

After the first cd you put an equals sign, and then whatever you write after that is equivalent to an HTML style=''.

Inside the tags are your HTML.

Weird, I know, but that's the way vBulletin works.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yes, you can either use the [cd], [css], or [div] tags for that; I don't think PC takes HTML outside our splashes (which you can see on top of the boards here). It's tricky at first, but, you'll get used to it in time! Anywhooo, big welcome to PC, Doomilicious. <33

As the others pointed out, you can hop on to the ROM Hacking section anytime to learn about ROM Hacking, as well as check out the ROM Hacks you have on there! It does seem like a pretty long process mind you, but, I'd say dillagance is key! You can also ask for help anytime you need it, and someone knowledgable will help you out as soon as they can. :]

Unfortunately all I can do is cheer you on, but, I really do hope that you'll find everything that you're looking for on here, and I hope to see you again and see your progress! Take care, and have a wonderful weekend. :3

Back