• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Horror Movies.

ThePainedPikachu

Procrastinator
Years
  • What's your favorite horror movie?
    if you've never watched one, hopefully this will help you decide which one to watch first.
    My Favorite was Insidious.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2013
    My favorite horror movie is The Lost Boys (though if u ask me its more of a comedy)

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
  • Insidious for sure. It's the only horror movie that I can honestly say left me scared or creeped out for more than a night. I think it was because it wasn't all cheap jump scares, but a more psychological horror that stuck with you after you saw it.

I haven't seen the second one yet, but I really want to. Hopefully it's as good as the first!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I'm going a little more modern era but still old enough to be considered a cult classic and say the Scream series would be my favorite set of horror movies. Slasher movies are one of my favorite genres in the horror category and Scream [in my opinion] is amongst the best of them. There aren't a lot of horror films like this, especially today, that takes the time to set up a lot of history and character development like the Scream franchise does; and it does it well mixed in with the suspense, relationships, and mystery. Most of the time slasher films rather go for the gore, cheap scare tactics, and some more gore. Plus the characters are just stupid half the time or the motives are just lame. I'm glad Kevin Williamson decided to be a little more tasteful with Scream and its sequels.

ThePainedPikachu

Procrastinator
    Years
  • I'm going a little more modern era but still old enough to be considered a cult classic and say the Scream series would be my favorite set of horror movies. Slasher movies are one of my favorite genres in the horror category and Scream [in my opinion] is amongst the best of them. There aren't a lot of horror films like this, especially today, that takes the time to set up a lot of history and character development like the Scream franchise does; and it does it well mixed in with the suspense, relationships, and mystery. Most of the time slasher films rather go for the gore, cheap scare tactics, and some more gore. Plus the characters are just stupid half the time or the motives are just lame. I'm glad Kevin Williamson decided to be a little more tasteful with Scream and its sequels.

i like those movies too. number 4 is the best.

Back