• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

horses vs cows

horses or cows: who do you think is a better animal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
  • I'm for both, Hourses can do tricks, but I voted cows for these reasons:

Cows can climb steep hills
    Cows can carrie over 200 pounds on there backs
    cows can pedues milk
    Cows can be riden
    Cows can pull heavy lodes
    Cows can be meat if the need is nessesary(starving people)
    cows can swim better then horses
    And cows can become mans best friend ^-^!

I'm ganna own a dwarf dairy cow in the next two years just for those reasons. However it would be a close call if this was for goats, cause seped for the 200 pounds on there back, goats can do the same thing XD

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    well, I like both animals, but I voted for cows, because they are cool and funny IMO :rambo:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Horses ish teh pwnz!!! <3~~~ I've had the childhood dream of always wanting a pony. X3 I do take horseback riding lessons in the summer and it is sooooo much fun! ^^

Cows are cute too but...you can't really ride a cow. XD

~Kelsey

Years
  • They're both cool. Horses you can ride, and... cows go moo! XD
    If I had to pick, I think I would pick horses. You can ride them, and they look slimmer. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I like horses, they do scare me a lil', but I LOVE Cows, I think there great, later on i'll post a picture of the cows outside my house, there like my lil' cow pets ^___^

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I like horses better then cows. Sure you can get milk from cows and all them fine cheeses that Piro was talking about. But other then them two that's it (and the beef XD). Horses you can ride around, do tricks on them and other things.
    Cows are just boring and horses are just better. XD

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Cows are cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! but horses are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy way way way way way way way way .... (and millions and millions of "way"'s more) better!!!!!!!! and...... what a coincidence!!!!!! I own both animals!!!!! MWAHAHAHA... of course they have to stay in "my" ranch... but, the horse is mine! and besides my business and everyone's business; HORSES ARE WAY BETTER!!!!! XD

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Horses provides transportation,but cows gives us milk and cheese which I barely eat and drink. I don't own a cow,I have a horse and the last time I was with it,it was quite loyal,I'd say horses^^

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • i like them both the same X.x horses cause of their beauty and cows cause of all the things they provide us with ;3

Back