• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hospitals??

MUSION

>:)
Years
  • Given how many times Team Rocket has 'blasted off', it could be that, due to the presence of Pokemon, humans have evolved to be incredibly resilient; quickly recovering from all but the most serious of wounds and illnesses.

Just a thought, I'm sure there's lots of evidence against this XD

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • You know what I find weird, how everyone gives needs to the Pokemon, but what about the people, everyone cares for the homeless Pokemon, but not homeless people, they take Pokemon to the Pokemon center when Pokemon are injured, but what about when we human beings break a bone, also, the mart only sells Pokemon stuff, where do people get their daily neeeds, such as food, water, or supplies?

It seems to me that Nintendo believes that in the Pokemon world, humans are non-existant and that the world is only inhabited by Pokemon, and that Charles Darwin is the Pokemon Worlds equivalent to Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, and North Dakota (don't ask about North Dakota)

It also seems that everyone in the Pokemon world is simply obbsessed with Pokemon, as it is all they talk about, and nothing else is talked about, not other video games, not tax reforms, not Harry Potter, not giant robot kittens in bikinis, only Pokemon. You know, I even bet that they WORSHIP Pokemon, WORSHIP THEM LIKE GODS!!! And what about education, I know that they are trainer schools, but what about REGULAR schools, like a "Viridian City High School" for instance. Is Pokemon the only education, religion, needs and everything in this Pokemon world, does nintendo even care about the human race, and should'nt Professor Oak and all the other professors be studying more important things like, I dunno, CURING CANCER than studying the same old creatures over and over again every day!?

It seems like people are using Pokemon as their slaves to do everything for them, and will soon become fat lazy slobs in recliners like the people were in the Pixar movie Wall-E, does animal cruelty apply to Pokemon, and is there an orginization like the Humane Society existing somewhere?

Who knows, maybe Nintendo is secretly trying to turn themselves into Pokemon, despite being non-existant in the real world

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • Ash: [Rushes in breathless] Nurse Joy! Brock got shot by Officer Jenny after he hit on her one time too many! He's bleeding really badly!

Croagunk: Gunk!

Nurse Joy: Alright! Chansey, grab him and throw him on the magical, possibly radioactive Pokemon-healing machine that goes "Doo doo do do doo," STAT!

Chansey: Chansey chansey!

Ash: Doesn't that give you cancer?

Pikachu: [Points to head] Pika-pii!

Nurse Joy: [shoving Ash and Brock towards the door] Oh, yeah. Well, here's 20 bucks. Go to the Pokemart and buy him a hyper potion. If he takes a turn for the worse, come back here so I can slap you and reprimand you for not buying a Full Restore.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Pokecenters are like Hospitals but idk what are Police stations. Maybe they'll make one soon xD

Back