• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hot lunch or cold lunch? :O

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    We all do things differently for school lunches. So the object of this question is whether you have cold lunch or hot lunch at school.

Just to give everyone a clue in case someone doesn't know what those meanings are...

Hot lunch is lunch that served at school. Cold lunch is what you or your mom makes for you everyday.

So, what is it, hot lunch or cold lunch? :D

I would usually have both. Sometimes my dad didn't have enough for me to get lunch so I made my own, which included a sandwich, chips, a snack cake and a juice.

Other times when he did have enough, I would get asian food. At our school we usually had different areas to go to. I can't really explain how it worked but it was really awesome.

So, how about you guys?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    More commonly known as school dinner and packed lunch.

I've always had a packed one, even into my present college years. The idea of eating hot food at lunchtime always struck me as something strange, like it was a quirk of some foreign culture.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I get Hot Lunch due to the fact that I don't have the time to make my lunch before school.

Starberry

The berry of awesomeness
    Years
    I live on campus so it's mostly hot lunches for me. Occasionally I might buy some things to make a meal in my dorm, like instant mac n cheese.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Hot lunches are fattening x_x

And they contain red meats, and who knows what they're made of?
    The food at my school is rather unspectacular though, mostly frozen, defrosted, and heated food, so really, lunches that I pack tend to taste better than school lunches. Either way, salad + some variety of fruit + water or skim milk = Happy Slyther, lunch-wise. =]

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Cold lunch ftw.

You can bring whatever you want instead of the crappy pizza / chocolate milk.

Years
    Ehh my school's pretty good with the hot lunch. They make insanely good Tacos. c:
    I don't usually bring cold lunch. I can never find food in my house that I can pack...

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I have free lunch, so I rarely eat my own lunch with that in mind.
    I also don't like it when my food is cold, unless it was meant that way, but most of the food my school serves are better warm imo.

Years
    For almost the entire time I was at school, I've always had hot lunches. There was one time I had cold lunches that I bought with me to school.

When I was in high school, they had a culinary department and they made great food!!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    A hot lunch is nice thing to have, but I dont mind a cold one either; though all through school I usually got a hot one. (my dad always sent us with enough lunch money each week)

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    it really depends what theyre serving.
    sometimes lunch on the hot side is gross and the lunch on the cold side is good. so yeah, it depends.

Back