• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hot or Cold?

Hot or Cold?

• Hot

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Cold

Votes: 30 93.8%

• Total voters

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    would you feel better feeling too hot (sweating, red faced etc) or feel better feeling too cold (shivering, places where it feels numb)?

i would rather feel cold than feel too hot. if i feel too hot, i just feel drained.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    I would rather be cold. Being hot you get all sweaty and it drains your energy. Cold you just shiver a lot but it makes getting under the covers 10x better!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'd rather be cold. I hate the heat. ._. When I get overheated I get dizzy and tired really easily.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Well, actually if you feel too much cold in a certain area of your body, your skin receptors are destroyed, making you feeling burned up and numb. If you ask me, I like cold much better. Makes me feel comfortable.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I prefer cold. Usually you can bundle up, move around, or generally warm yourself up a lot easier--especially in public. xD But when you're too hot, it's hard to find something that helps bar taking off layers and you can only do that so much, haha.

I hate being too warm. :[ It's one of my greatest discomforts.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    If I get too hot, I feel like I'm about to explode it's so bad.

Not only do I love the cold, but it's harder for me to get cold than my friends and family.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    clever title of being a bear

WHAT THE HECK YOU GUYS I FALL ASLEEP WHENEVER I SHIVER FOR TOO LONG

Tha' teachs would be all, "hello darlingkins o ur shleeping lemme put the windows up XD;;;;;;" and then I'm all... FREEZE I shiver and then I... Kinda... Snooze.... Yeah....................

I'd rather sweat and feel hot baby oh oh oh I'm usually feeling cold even if it be summer so I'd feel thankful when I'm all.... Warm.... and stuff......

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I much prefer the cold...That-a-way you can get a nice big blanket and a cup of hot chocolate and relax by a fire ^_^

If you're hot....there's really nothing you can do about it >.<....I really hate sweating too.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    sweating is icky. :< And heat makes me sleepy. D;

I love the cold, so I'll go with that. <3
    Precisely the same as Maly-Maly, 'cept the hot doesn't allow me to sleep ;;
    I love the cold <3

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Much like the majority of the voters/posters, I prefer coldness. When I'm cold, I don't feel like I'm going to pass out. When I'm hot, I sweat (which I hate!), my ears pop, and I feel my heart in my head, which is never comfortable in the least bit.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Cold, because British weather makes me more used to it than being hot. At least in winter I can have a duvet and keep warm in bed rather then sweating and can't get to sleep. Sweating is just blah disgusting.

Back