• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Hotel Richissime

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    In Lumiose city, we have this place known as "Hotel Richissime." You have the option to work here, and by doing so, you'd be able to earn cash as well as increase your stylist. So, what are your overall thoughts on this? Have you worked here before? Did you like it? In total, how much money were you able to make?

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I've never worked there. I noticed it, but didn't have a reason to do it.

I want to increase my Style, though, so I can get access to the Lumiose Boutique. I spent so much money on restaurants and taxis. I don't own Furfrou so I can't do that lol :P Does this give a decent amount of Style?

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Hotel richissime gives an enormous amount of style,i almost maxed mine in just 3 days of working there :) and it's pay is quite nice the more you work.the work gets more challenging the more you work there tho

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like the Richissime mini-games/part time jobs only because of the money. In the lost and found job, I kept pressing A after taking each step because I didn't know that my character would look down whenever an item was near. At the third level of that mini game, I stopped doing it because the lost items could be virtually anywhere on the floor.

As for the making beds mini game, it's easy. For the room service, I'm on the fence; there were times when I had to take notes to get the orders right.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I did it a lot at first when I needed the money and style points earlier in the game, and it was a nice little extra thing to do. Except for when the item finding one made you search the whole floor. Haven't worked there in quite some time, cuz when you're a millionaire, you don't really need to work lol.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I only did it once so that I could get into the clothing shop. To me, the money is crap, I can make a lot more at the restaurants and the Battle Chateau. Besides, I don't even need money anymore. Have over a million and already have all the clothing and mega stones you can buy.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I worked there a bunch of times for the moneyzz to get all the clothes i wanted to have xD
    I did every job but the one where you had to memorize food orders...too lazy to memorize xD

Years
  • I've been in there a few times, and the jobs they give are nothing special. Although it does increase style quite a bit, I find there are more proficient ways to do that, especially since the money isn't a big payoff at all.

But I guess it gives you something extra to do in Lumiose City, so it's there.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • They really need to affiliate with a major hotel chain.

I pretty much just do the lost and found now whenever I feel like it. It's not timed and doesn't require a lot of memorization. Just take a step, mash the A button. Rinse and repeat until done.

I'm rolling in cash and my style is at a maximum, so I don't need to work there anymore, but darn it, they just seem so understaffed there :P

Back