• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • Okay I get the fact that Giratina is too big. But why Torterra lol; not that I don't like it or anything. Anyways great update I really like the choice box and the D/P bag looks really good.

Years
  • Wow! This is an impressive hack. Can't believe I haven't checked this one out yet. :)
    I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure. Excellent work, I love the Distortion World insertion!

protovad

has a bad hangover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    its seems that your not close to being done with the spriting if you want an extra hand in that id be happ to do it

Beefinator

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    This hack looks awesome
    I really love the battle backgrounds
    Hope you continue with this hack and not give up on it

------------------------
    Beefinator

za8heartnet

I Love HACK
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Hahaha... Finally. I can play pokemon such as plantinum( I think so) in mode GBA... KEEP A GOOD WORK.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    New battle look! (New!) (what's new? HP box, HP bar (now blue), choose option box, en the battle box.
    [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

--------------------------------------------
    Mitchel1

The H.P. bars are coloured blue?
    Wow, they look cool! :)
    Though the choice of blue you had doesn't really look like it's standing out much. :\
    But it's nice.

Good luck with this hack project~

za8heartnet

I Love HACK
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    This pokemon hack is look cool and great. However, like what Destinejagold said, event HP bar is now with new colour blue, you doesn't really look like it's standing out much. It's look like common. But the average, I think it's nice pokemon hack . Keep a good work...

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
    Years
  • great hack, ds games on gba, i also see your using a trainer who looks like gold in pokemon special!

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
  • This hack looks awesome
    I really love the battle backgrounds
    Hope you continue with this hack and not give up on it

------------------------
    Beefinator
    Thanks and no I'll not give up ^^
    Hahaha... Finally. I can play pokemon such as plantinum( I think so) in mode GBA... KEEP A GOOD WORK.
    Hehe np :P and thanks ^^
    Good hack.. really you have a God hands, keep doing that and you will be GOD!
    Thanks ^^
    wow it sure has improved since i've been gone
    keep it up
    Thanks ^^

The H.P. bars are coloured blue?
    Wow, they look cool! :)
    Though the choice of blue you had doesn't really look like it's standing out much. :\
    But it's nice.
    Good luck with this hack project~
    Yea and thanks ^^ and about the choose of blue do you meen the action bar (RUN,FIGHT,BAG,PKMN) or the HP bar? and thanks again ^^
    This pokemon hack is look cool and great. However, like what Destinejagold said, event HP bar is now with new colour blue, you doesn't really look like it's standing out much. It's look like common. But the average, I think it's nice pokemon hack . Keep a good work...
    Thanks ^^
    great hack, ds games on gba, i also see your using a trainer who looks like gold in pokemon special!
    Hehe thanks ^^

~Ontopic
    Ok people Pokemon TE and DC: the legend of giratina would have a break for 1/2 month(s) (It'll don't take longer). Why a break? Well because I don't have the free time atm. I'm sorry but when I got free time after the 1/2 months I'll bring a huge update or the alpha release. so this topic don't have too get closed!
    That's all, DON'T PM ME ABOUT TAKING OVER THE HACKS!!!!! THE HACKS WILL STILL ALIVE!!!
    -----------------------
    Mitchel1

SOUTHPARKBOY

I own:POKEMON SPACIAL QUEST
    Years
  • FIRST OFF YOUR TILES ARE AMAZIN SO IS THE REST OF YOUR WORK HOWEVER I WAS WONDERIN HOW YOU GET THEM 2 LOOK SO D/P LIKE AND CULD U PLZ SEND ME A RUBY ROM BASE WITH LOTS OF GOOD TORN WORLD TILES AND GIRATINA OVERWRLDS ON IT FOR MY UPCOMING HACK POKEMON LEGENDS FROM ANOTHER WORLD

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    This is impressive xP I love how you added a backround during fighting and not to mention everyone is super sweet.

Hope you finish it~

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Not looked at this thread in a while.
    But it seems progress is very good.
    I'm loving Rowan's OW sprite.
    And the HP boxes are awesome.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • The Background in the battles are extremely good and I LOVE hacks that revolved around Giratina,Rowan's OW is also great, this hack is getting my attention Good luck with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back