• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
  • The video was pretty awesome, along with the new Background.
    So... that mysterious Pokemon is Regighost?

That's awesome! Excellent, to be exact.

I can't wait to fix the Grammar Mistakes in this Hack.

Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2014
    I'm new to this, and just found out about 2 days ago there was a forum to pokemon hacks,I continuously downloaded different hacks for my itouch,but this is wow. Can't wait till the beta to come out. (will this game include darkrai idk it was a random question because dark cry sounds like darkrai xD)

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    hey i really love the look of this hack when will the beta be out when it is can u please send me it:)

rokrdude

POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    The background ur using in battles is pretty nice
    (It would be great if u could post how to do it .It would be helpful for many people)

Btw both ur hacks are equally good
    (Hope ur giving equal time to both:):D)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    yo in *The story will be compleet told. in features you spelled "compleet" wrond its complete i dont know if its been pointed out just tryin to help
    oh and complete wont make sense its completely k

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back