• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    weres the link ? please dont delete my acount for asking a question im new and i see no link

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    Heyyyy U Probably don't know me but...

can u give me the original dark cry link?? And u did a great job it's the best hack I've ever seen. At first, I thought it was actually a commercial game. Looks almost like DP man Keep up the Good Work

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2010
    Kan niet wachten tot het uit is :D
    Schiet op ;)

In English:
    Can't wait till its out...
    Hurry up ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    It's ok if it's hard

I can use cheats if it's hard... so it's okay but I hope u don't have bad words like the previous one. It's funny but it's a little unprofessional

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    ehm is this hack dead because i've seen absolutely no progress since likr months ago.
    Just because there's been no updates for more than a month,
    It doesn't mean it's dead.
    Mitchel1 could be taking a break, or the progress could be very slow.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    Hey i played dark cry and im sorry it got stolen but you came back at them this looks good and how do u get the distirtion world on

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    I just hope that u suddenly decide to work on a new hack coz I don't think u've finished other games

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • wow! its really a great hack!!
    i cant wait for the download :D

dont worry i am patient enough^^

good luck finishing the hack ;D

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2010
    Thank you very much~~~
    though I've been waiting for 1 year,,, but I still hold a hot heart ~~

Go ahead! Good luck~

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • I very much like the general appearence of this hack, especially the region which I think is very well structured and balanced.

1 piece of criticism though... you do realsie that the 3 regis are meant to represent human history? ie.. Stone Age, Ice Age, Iron Age. They don''t represent elements. Therefore Regifire puzzles me somewhat (though it is designed very well!). The Regis were meant to be built by humans ( see here https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/History_of_the_Pokémon_world) and how humans built stuff from fire I do not know. Maybe you're trying to represent the human discovery of fire? I don't know.

Hack looks good! Keep it up!

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
    Years
  • hey got an awesome hack mitchel

looking forward for the release for this hack and
    ur upcoming hacks

darkcry and darkcry the legend of giratina both just rock!!!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I very much like the general appearence of this hack, especially the region which I think is very well structured and balanced.

1 piece of criticism though... you do realsie that the 3 regis are meant to represent human history? ie.. Stone Age, Ice Age, Iron Age. They don''t represent elements. Therefore Regifire puzzles me somewhat (though it is designed very well!). The Regis were meant to be built by humans ( see here https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/History_of_the_Pokémon_world) and how humans built stuff from fire I do not know. Maybe you're trying to represent the human discovery of fire? I don't know.

Hack looks good! Keep it up!

Hacks do not have to stick to Canon things, you know. (And... It could work in a way... In a very small way, as in Greek legend, humans were made from clay and fire by the God Prometheus, and he gave us fire, so is a primitive things in a weird way. But yeah, wouldn't work IF he was sticking to Canon)

Anyway, Mitchel, I love all hacks you planned, all the graphics amaze me, scripts amaze me... Grammar does, considering. So, I wish you luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back