• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    Hai mitchell 1,

I'm from the netherlands to,
    and I'm pretty good in english.
    I've never done any hacking work so far,
    but if you like i can help you with it (texting).

Greetz,

Legendroanw

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
  • Thanks for all your commants people ^^ Btw please too all people stop asking about beta/alpha releases I hate when people do.
    I got last time 25 PM's only about beta releases! I'LL NEVER ANSWER THAT. please, be patiant like everybody.

[highlight]:...:UPDATE:...:[/highlight]
    [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Well alot people has send me a PM because they went worried that DC has been died...

Wel let me cheer ya up it isn't dead it has only slow...REALLY slow progress because I don't have really much time like most of you people know. But I'll post today the most recent updates. For example the new tileset I created too use for DC and must thanks alistar, kyledove and Wesley FG for create these awesome tiles. I'll post the sreens .png but that is because I trust you people and you don't steal tiles from screens, you might wonder why I say this well let me tell you folks...

I found last someone on spriters resource he used the screen of my torn world map and ripped them out and claim his own so if someone here calls himself ''Spaceemotion'' remove the tiles they arn't made/rip by you @!$%& and they are not for publiek use -,- (srry I'm a bit aggressive that this happend sorry folks)
    screen of proof...
    >>>>>

Spoiler with the tiles...
    Spoiler:

Looks the same doesn't it... so people please don't use them thanks in advance.
    ah well lets continue with the updates ^^

[highlight]Credits[/highlight]:
    Kyledove: Tiles
    Alistar: Tiles
    Wesley FG: Tiles
    Metagross: His awesome help with the ASM part for the ruins of alph mini-game/pixels titelscreen.
    JPAN: Hacked engine

[highlight]::...:Screenshots:...:[/highlight]:

New titelscreen! (NEW!)
    >>>

old/new

New tiles with a fresh look! (NEW!)

Ruins of alph mini-game! (NEW!)

Time based events! (NEW!)

daily missions that will give some extra rewards. for example you see here that a fisherman is standing at the water. He'll appear every day at afternoon and gives you the mission: There's a fish on my hook! more details I won't give. oh and also the wild pokemon grass tile has been refreshed! ^^

That was all people I hope you liked it ^^
    ----------------------------------
    Mitchel1

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Like it! It's absolutely amazing!
    I like the new tree tiles, and how the hell did you make a Ruins of Alph City puzzle in a FR ROM? Are you sure it's not fake...?

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
  • Like it! It's absolutely amazing!
    I like the new tree tiles, and how the hell did you make a Ruins of Alph City puzzle in a FR ROM? Are you sure it's not fake...?

Thanks man ^^ and I'm sure ;) after the hard ASM part where has been worked on the result works ;) I'm not the first who has this. also Zeikku has managed too insert it ^^ also Mm_x has write a tutorial about it on his site.
    ---------------------------
    Mitchel1

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2011
    There is no patch out yet, right? Just want to make sure as there is no link in the first post.

And this hack looks very promising. Your team or whoever made the advertising graphics knew what they were doing. You advertised the hack very well and I am looking forward to playing it ^^

Keep it up :)

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • wow this is really getting better and better its seriously going to be the best FR rom hack this year or even decade! nice puzzle aswell its a mind teaser on how you made it

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Isnt that screenhot with the red moon the same mountian from pokemon orange/narjina with kabutops cave(tunnel) :/

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Awesome Dude! The new tiles are exceptional! I love the new events and ruins minigames. The new titlescreen is definetely an improvement mate, Good luck. Hope to see more.

Years
  • Hey micheal1 I read one of your bugs I think you got a mistake.
    When you said when you cut a tree with aerial ace and then go into a house then exit out of a house then it suddenly grows back. that's normal. its the same thing with the original games.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    But I liked the old tiles... :/

See, I told everyone that this hack is still alive, and it is!^__^

INV

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    WOW!
    1 of the best hacks ever seen
    Btw its the 1st hack i seen that have that ruins of alph mini game :D
    when the alpha will realesed?
    and how far it goes?
    Cant wait :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Damn it people would you stop asking about alpha/beta -.-'

Anyways Mitch this is absolutely outstanding!
    Tiles are really awesome and I like the title screen.
    It's much clearer now =)

Ruins of Alph is great idea and it must've been tough to make it possible :)

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I really like the new puzzle thing you made. It makes your game feel classicy like gold and silver. This is just making me want to play more and more

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back