• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
    Oh I just got it! At the end of Route 5 when I was stuck, there's actually a place where you can walk at the top! Those grass-to-rock switching pallets are confusing. It looks like a wall. So thanks anyways, anyone stuck on Route 5, read this.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2009
    i got no prob with spanish at all just dont say its in enlgish if itds barely english

Biggee30

The Oldschool Hip-Hop Fan
    Years
    Hey man. I got a question, are you going to release this hack in spanish? Because, frankly, the english translation is a little hard to understand. Spanish is my first language, so I think I'd have easier time understanding the text if you released it in spanish with better grammar (assuming you have good grammar in spanish). Anyways, good luck with the hack, and I can't wait for the second beta.

E3DaMeX

Played this on my comp and it really is really epic. Now only if it were compatible with my PSP so I could take it on the go. :-P

DMoC

Ledendary Trainer
    Years
    when i start the game on no$gba it tells me that the internal battery has run dry. and then when i start it it freezes. and when i play it on gpsp when i start a new game it starts over then when i start a new game again it freezes is there anything i can do to fix this problem.

School days again...
    Years
    when i start the game on no$gba it tells me that the internal battery has run dry. and then when i start it it freezes. and when i play it on gpsp when i start a new game it starts over then when i start a new game again it freezes is there anything i can do to fix this problem.

Try to use Visual Boy Advance, the latest version and it should work.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    amazing. it was honestly the most beautiful hack and pokemon game iv seen and the story is legit. i hope to see it progress so much in the future. good job.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    Wow dude, I am definetly looking forward to playing this! good luck with it dude!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    this hack looks pretty good so far. It a shame it on hold. hopefully you can get started on it again soon. =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back