• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    oh, sry then, so wen is the creator gonna upload a version that works, i hope soon cus i cant wait 2 see it, anyway, good luck with that, did the patch work with any1 yet ?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Oh, well, I got the luck of having, probably, the same rom as you so I got it working, and I have to say that the game is great.

First, I have to congratulate you for your mapping skills. Except for one route, it's impossible to tell which route you were using, and that's a really good point.

Second, the graphics are really good for the crappy base that is Ruby. Anyways, that's the part I care less about, but it's great anyways.

The plot is really intriguing, and the scripting is great. I specially loved the part when that guy disapperars and a item appears without having to fade out the screen. Great.

And finally, the strongest part, the dialogues. They are really fun. The "nuevodos" part was really fun, the dialogues with the police are genious, and the out-game refernces (or four wall breakage) alwys make me laugh. Great work with that (despite the fact of "deBer" being written with b instead of v, but...)

And, to end this post, I found three errors:

-When in the flower shop, you can end up into one of the girls:

[HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

-Graphic glitch when you exit a shop:

[HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

-And, it's raining in the building which leads to Ciudad Usura >_>

billi1000

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    hey -went- were did u get the ruby rom, from which site, so everybody can see the hack, dont give the link to the download page just the site u got it from.

loitraitim

Hoài Niệm Dấu Yêu
    Years
    hey -went- were did u get the ruby rom, from which site, so everybody can see the hack, dont give the link to the download page just the site u got it from.

Give our file full beta 1 of Pokemon Never Black & White!
    I'm PM Went and he said:
    "From 4shared (it's an uploading page).
    Just search for it."

billi1000

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    are u talking about the base ruby rom or the ips patch file?

billi1000

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    "From 4shared (it's an uploading page).
    Just search for it."
    i searched for pokemon ruby on 4shared and it gave me many files which one did went download?

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Thanks to two friends (EMU and Kronos) I have known this...

Open the BW.gba with the emulator and when the appear the white screen, go to Options- Emulator- Save Type- and here change the flash... if right now is in 128 change it to 64, and vice versa... if is in 62 change it to 128... and now press Ctrl+R (reset the game).
    ..........Do you understand?
    It worked with a friend and I hope than it works to you
    Please tell me your results

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey, I see that you've released a Beta *goes to download*

I'll try to play it when I find some time in my schedule, by people's opinion it seems to be great. And I'm sure it is.

Good luck with the translation! Because you know some people will want to play only the translated version >.<

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Hey there, just dropping by to tell people that I'm currently underway of translating Pokémon Never B&W.

I'm not sure when it should be finished, though. There's a lot of text.

Oh, to remind you guys if the game doesn't work, switch to the opposite Save Type.
    If it is Flash 64K, then change it to Flash 128K, or if it is Flash 128K, then change it to Flash 64K.

Last edited:

billi1000

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    the way richie said worked perfectly for me, thanks a plenty man, i love the way u made it able 2 jump over the fench wen ur on the bench, but i found a hand full of glitches, like the pic of the hero is replace with black in the intro, n it starts out as if your in a truck like ruby (u can remove this using advance map chooser, u can find it in the toolbox), a red patch appears wen u get out of the shop in the first city . etc.., but everything else especially the first town, its owsome.

billi1000

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    wen does the beta end? do u bsttle the first leader?

billi1000

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    yo megiddo, i think theres a problem with ur base rom, does it have a mug intro, cus if it does, that the problem, if it doesnt, them it s something in the rom, try gettin another ruby base and try it.

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    I did' know than truck animation in the intro can be removed... But I will do it
    About the door shop animation, I'll try to resolve, no problem...
    I don't understand this...
    "like the pic of the hero is replace with black in the intro"
    Do not appear the sprite?

wen does the beta end? do u bsttle the first leader?

Now the beta finish after the first gym when councyl calls you, and there is
    another surprise event.... In the PUEBLO ESCARLATA not in LA PAZ...

MEGIDDO:
    Remember than you need in a Ruby ROM without MUG...
    And you need to Reset the game (Crtl+R) when you do this:
    Spoiler:

About this...

Spoiler:

I believe than is cause for a level script than I forgot to erase... I will carry out an investigation but I never had seen it... It should not rain here!!!

GOOD LUCK

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
    Yes I know. It was not a mugs rom. I tried and it did not work. However, I found a different rom. It turned out to be a spanish one, but it worked even though the base is the english ruby version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back