• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
  • With SP booted out, lati-fan not online atm, I'll post some updates!:D

[HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

And that's all!
    hope you enjoy it!!

OMG! I forgot about it! Sorry, I really was busy with my internship we have to do in the 9th grade... I wrote the whole weekend on a part of the report, so I'm deeply sorry, guys...^^ And SP, good to see you're back again!^^

And to the screenies: Good work, as always!^^ The screenies are from Peace City and the Route after Backward Town, aren't they?^^ Well, the maps look even better than they did in the beta, and the Van OW is awesome, and so is the new water and the other tiles which are even more awesome than the mix of FR/LG tiles and D/P/P tiles, some custom Ruby tiles and homemade ones which Sk0ria used before!^^

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • Wow, I love the tiles and the trainer backsprite, as soon as I'm done writing this I'm going to download the Beta. Also those updates look great, I like the Title screen with charmander the best, the rock (I'm guessing it's rock) background looks sweet!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Ive been playin beta its really nice but i cant seem to continue the game after the cops come at you and block the cave .... is there sumtin u have to do or sumtin???

Never realised to look in the Pokemon center XD

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    The new screens really show , Skorias sense in choosing tiles its amazing .

@ Prince : So this hack's still going on ? ...Any news if Skoria will come back here ? :P

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • The new screens really show , Skorias sense in choosing tiles its amazing .

@ Prince : So this hack's still going on ? ...Any news if Skoria will come back here ? :P

Yes. However, Skoria is not online here anymore. Skoria is dead... in this community.
    Anyways, here are the updates.

As you can see, there are new tiles.

Last, but not at least, the Peace Symbol.

Okay, guys, Skoria in WAH also said, these are the last updates until
    Beta 2 is released.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    Yeah the colours make it look really nice and vibrant !
    Its a shame he doesnt come here anymore , but I cant go on Wah either (language issues ? XD) Good luck to him anyway and thanks for replying you two :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Yes. However, Skoria is not online here anymore. Skoria is dead... in this community.
    Anyways, here are the updates.

As you can see, there are new tiles.

Last, but not at least, the Peace Symbol.

Okay, guys, Skoria in WAH also said, these are the last updates until
    Beta 2 is released.
    Great Updates!
    Peace City again, right?
    I'm excited about the beta!
    Yeah the colours make it look really nice and vibrant !
    Its a shame he doesnt come here anymore , but I cant go on Wah either (language issues ? XD) Good luck to him anyway and thanks for replying you two :P
    language issues?
    Just use translate.
    And you should still be able to see the screenies anyway, if you can't translate.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    Oh thanks , I can actually speak a bit of spanish its just , I wouldnt know how to use it properly xD

I love the peace symbol , its actually unique !

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    Will whoever translated the first beta still translate the 2nd ? (when its released) and post it here ?

Would be a shame seeing as the new scripts which I saw on WAH are quite amazing , no one would want to miss out !

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Will whoever translated the first beta still translate the 2nd ? (when its released) and post it here ?

Would be a shame seeing as the new scripts which I saw on WAH are quite amazing , no one would want to miss out !

Skoria translated the Beta. However, since he's not posting here anymore, I'll be translating the 2nd Beta.

Years
  • the hack looks great and all...but there are a lot of gramatical errors whic i think youd better fix if you really want this hack to be succesfull...cuz everything looks great ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    To be honest I didnt find many errors when I played....
    And in all honesty if Prince is translating he will do a good job like he has on other translations .

Good luck to Skoria and to you Prince Because I always have faith in both your abilitys !

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • The script is okay, it's better than the original one (from the technological point of view, it was awesome but I didn't understand a word...) !^^ Hope Skoria keeps up the awesome work to release a 2nd beta of this epic game (I'd like to know whether the guy has new Pokes? ... )!^^

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • are you yet working on your hack? its a great hack, it could become great you continued.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back