• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    For the raft idea you could have when you move up the team rocket rank they give you a little motor for the raft to make it go faster and the motor could help climb waterfalls

Last edited:

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • Zanny77, how would you like to sprite a raft? Let's say, a circular raft with a Magikarp design. If we cannot have a Magikarp sub, we can have a Magikarp raft!
    Check that PM, and see how.
    Check it, check it, check it, check it, et all (spam)

Anyway, we still need an idea for Strength. :\

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • Check that PM, and see how.
    Check it, check it, check it, check it, et all (spam)

Anyway, we still need an idea for Strength. :\

Thanks for the sprite. :D And I sent back my comments on it.

Yes, Strength is still the sticky issue here. So far, the only ideas we've got are a bulldozer (way too big), steroid pills (kinda weird, and it wouldn't make sense that you don't have to buy new supplies), and a crowbar (which is just... dull).

What other ideas are out there...?

flyin_hawaiian

the one nobody knows...yet!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    Sorry it took a while, but here is a link.
    [*IMG]https://i44.tinypic.com/2iw7fab.png[/IMG*]
    Hope everything goes well!

EDIT: I have an idea for strength, how about a small wheelbarrow? or if that is too big, maybe a super rock magnet! Haha just kidding, I am just pitching out ideas there.
    What about a hose or something? To make the dirt under the boulder mud, so that you can slide it out or something? I don't know. XD

Last edited:

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    how about metal gloves that give the strength to push the rock or the metal gloves allow you to punch the rock to move it

By the way since you are removing all hm moves is surf going to be in the game as a move since its a great water type move

Last edited:

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • So you play as Team Rocket here?

Kinda cool! I thought of doing a project like this too... I just don't know how to do scripts!

*geez*

Well, starters are Rattatta, Rattatta, and Rattatta? Good Choices!

P.S.

ckret2

Years
  • Sorry it took a while, but here is a link.
    [*IMG]https://i44.tinypic.com/2iw7fab.png[/IMG*]
    Hope everything goes well!

EDIT: I have an idea for strength, how about a small wheelbarrow? or if that is too big, maybe a super rock magnet! Haha just kidding, I am just pitching out ideas there.
    What about a hose or something? To make the dirt under the boulder mud, so that you can slide it out or something? I don't know. XD

Thanks, added the support bar to the first thread!

Thanks for the ideas on Strength. Don't think any of them would quite work, unfortunately. If the player is strong enough to pick up a rock and put it in a wheelbarrow, they could just push the rock aside and not bother with a key item; a super rock magnet wouldn't quite work because... well, rocks usually aren't very magnetic (and it's a joking idea anyway, so :P); and the problem with a hose is that it wouldn't work unless there was a water source it could use. (Imagine a forty-mile-long hose, trailing from where the player is using it in Seafoam Islands, across the ocean, to the nearest fire hydrant in Cinnabar... It'd be hilarious, but not very practical.)

how about metal gloves that give the strength to push the rock or the metal gloves allow you to punch the rock to move it

What, like Iron Man? :P There's no tech like that in the Pokémon world, at least not the Kanto/Johto part of it. Nothing to give humans superhuman powers, everyone seems pretty happy to let Pokémon do all that stuff.

Pokémon-world technology seems more based on the development and application of electricity, data-processing electronics, and communication technology. Their tech is more suited towards moving currents and information.

However... if there were a way to take the technology they've got and channel it towards a device that can move rocks, that would be something. That could work. But it'd have to be closer to the technology they actually have, rather than "Iron Man" gloves.

But I like the idea of a more tech-based Key Item for Strength. Let's see, randomly listing all the things they do have...

The technology in the Kanto/Johto of the games consists of... bikes, which might be collapsible. Poké Balls, naturally, with some kind of weird mirror system on the inside. A PC system that lets you digitally transfer Pokémon around. An imperfect cloning system (since Mewtwo ended up more violent than they expected, and of course it isn't anywhere near an exact clone of Mew--in the anime this was intentional, but in the games there's no indication that they were trying to make Mewtwo into a "super-Mew"). The ability to create digital Pokémon (Porygon), and upgrade said Pokémon. Teleportation pads (which might be tech-based considering their usage in Silph, or even ESP-based considering their use in Sabrina's gym), and pads that make you spin across the floor. Electric barriers that are sealed by... uh, trash cans. Devices called PokéGears that combine a watch, map, cell phone, and radio, but don't have nearly the phone storage space of Devon's PokéNavs (in Emerald) or the versatility of Pokétch Co's product. Sure, these are very technologically advanced things, but knowing how to take various creatures, transform them into energy, stick them in a tiny ball, and email them to an Eevee nut isn't the same as knowing how to create devices that magnify the strength of a human in a purely mechanical way.

Is there some way the technology they seem to focus on be used to... well, move rocks around?

So you play as Team Rocket here?

Kinda cool! I thought of doing a project like this too... I just don't know how to do scripts!

*geez*

Well, starters are Rattatta, Rattatta, and Rattatta? Good Choices!

P.S.

Heh, scripting's the tricky part until you get the hang of it. I recommend diegoisawesome's tutorial in the Documents and Tutorials section, if you'd like to learn how to script; it's for XSE, which is the scripting program I'd recommend. It doesn't take too long to get the hang of scripting if you start out with the basics.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Well, it's official; a forced surfing script can be made. The problem is how to implement it; do I put a "start surfing if X item is in bag" script on every single coastal tile in the game? Because that would get cumbersome fast.

I've got an idea for a variation I can use; you wouldn't be able to surf everywhere, but at specific locations could be "ferried" around by someone with sea transportation. (Which will probably be a Magikarp sub, naturally.) It wouldn't afford the same full-out epic awesomeness of getting to drive everywhere in a Magikarp sub, but it would fill the need for a Surf replacement. Plus, you wouldn't have to spend half an hour dodging a thousand water-type trainers and getting harrassed by a million Tentathings.

It occurred to me recently that, even if a Key Item could be made to act like Surf, it would be... logically wonky. How does one fit a submarine in their backpack? (True, the canon twerps haul bikes around in their backpacks, but bikes are still a lot smaller than subs. And I think in one of the games they were described as "collapsable" bikes or something, to explain how they could be compacted. Or maybe I made up that explanation...) I could make an official Rocket walkie-talkie key item and say that it calls someone with a sub for you to use, but Team Rocket's not going to have those resources after they fall in Kanto. Even in Johto they're kind of a disorganized mob whose master plan is "get in contact with the missing boss so that he can tell us what to do next." The Surf HM might just be stuck as a necessity. At least Surf is a useful move. The worthless ones like Rock Smash and Flash have all been eliminated, which is the most important issue.

Thanks! And yeah, playing the canon games really is good for inspiration/info. FR/LG really is flexible, now that I'm looking at it from a game design perspective. It's possible to beat the Pewter and Cerulean gyms, not beat a SINGLE other gym before taking down Giovanni in Silph Co., and then go Fuchsia-Cinnabar-Saffron-Celadon-Vermilion-Viridian for the order of the other six badges. Lt. Surge as the seventh badge, hah. You can go after Zapdos and go battle Blaine with a grand total of three badges without having freed Saffron yet; you can go after Articuno with only four, also without freeing Saffron. The game looks so structured, but it's so easy to go completely against the order of the game. And yet, it's still impossible to jump straight from a zone with level 5 Pokémon to a zone with level 35 Pokémon without first going through the other areas that ease you into the higher levels. Broken Bridges aside, that's a masterful feat of game organization. I've already got some of that kind of gameplay planned in ToxicPurple, and now I'm trying to figure out how I can incorporate more without compromising the plot.

Gasp! It's an artistic mutiny! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!!

Thanks. XD The testing is about half-ish over, thank goodness. After that I should be able to spend more time on the hack again.
    for the surfing thing,why don't you put it inside a capsule?

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • for the surfing thing,why don't you put it inside a capsule?
    If you're talking about what you do the surfing on, it's going to be an inflatable raft. XD
    HOw did I not come up with that? :\

Anyway...
    Pokémon-world technology seems more based on the development and application of electricity, data-processing electronics, and communication technology. Their tech is more suited towards moving currents and information.

But I like the idea of a more tech-based Key Item for Strength. Let's see, randomly listing all the things they do have...

The technology in the Kanto/Johto of the games consists of... bikes, which might be collapsible. Poké Balls, naturally, with some kind of weird mirror system on the inside. A PC system that lets you digitally transfer Pokémon around. An imperfect cloning system (since Mewtwo ended up more violent than they expected, and of course it isn't anywhere near an exact clone of Mew--in the anime this was intentional, but in the games there's no indication that they were trying to make Mewtwo into a "super-Mew"). The ability to create digital Pokémon (Porygon), and upgrade said Pokémon. Teleportation pads (which might be tech-based considering their usage in Silph, or even ESP-based considering their use in Sabrina's gym), and pads that make you spin across the floor. Electric barriers that are sealed by... uh, trash cans. Devices called PokéGears that combine a watch, map, cell phone, and radio, but don't have nearly the phone storage space of Devon's PokéNavs (in Emerald) or the versatility of Pokétch Co's product. Sure, these are very technologically advanced things, but knowing how to take various creatures, transform them into energy, stick them in a tiny ball, and email them to an Eevee nut isn't the same as knowing how to create devices that magnify the strength of a human in a purely mechanical way.

Is there some way the technology they seem to focus on be used to... well, move rocks around?
    Brains start to form in the clouds, and rain from the sky.
    PP: 5
    Type: Psychic
    Attack Power: -
    Accuracy: 25
    Effect: May raise users Sp. Att, Sp. Def, and give user an idea.

Name: BRAINSTORM.

....... XD

Anyway, that's an interesting idea. Tech to move rocks...hmmm.

A few ideas here:

1. Since Pokeballs have the technology to store Pokemon into balls of energy, why not have the same technology that turns a rock into a ball of energy? It would be like a tractor beam (from the farm), and you don't actually "push" it, but you hit a button, rock becomes small ball, and you just move it where you want it to go.
    Problems: (Cause I've done this many times) You use Strength, then get annoyed by a Zubat, then forget what your doing and never move the boulder until later. We would need a sprite for the ball of energy and the rock, and be able to change whenever you move it. Maybe you move it one space and it turns back into a rock? idk.

2.Hmmm....Well, what if they had (yes, gloves), that found a way to harness the energy of magnetism? You rub the magnets together, and the release magnetic waves, and the glove stores it. It then gathers enough power to
    KAMAHAMA-HA!!!
    HOUDOKEN!!!
    the rocks.
    Problems: Charge time after you move the boulder once. It could "charge" like the Vs. Seeker, but it would be annoying if you have to move a boulder like in Victory Road.

3. DUH. A jackhammer, but you hold it with the handle perpendicular to you, and it has a boxing glove on the end. XD
    Problems: OK, this is a REALLY bad idea. And it would DEFINITELY be bad for Rocket's mojo.

So yea, there are some ideas.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Since team rocket have sliding tiles perhaps you can have a portable one that pushs rocks >< Strength is rather hard!

Perhaps you could go through a 'training program' to get stronger << like a mini quest, and then you could do it. However you then wouldn't have a key item.... unless you use a certificate XD

And I'm glad you liked my Surf idea ^^

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Is there some way the technology they seem to focus on be used to... well, move rocks around?

Hm... Well you could... (You have now entered, the Twilight Zone)

1: Go all out anime and have a box or something that has a robotic arm inside.

2 A Machop suit. When you where it, it gives you the power of a Machop.

3: A Megaphone. You use it to yell at your Pokemon to make them move the boulder.

4: A Machop.

Do any of these sound good?

• Angie •

I am Angie hear me r0ar~..xD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    Nice Hack~..
    I really feel that you work hard on that hack..
    Have fun Hacking
    Hope you won't quit on this hack lol..

- Angie : D

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
  • Strength.. I have an idea.
    Well, why not create a device that just teleports it one square forward?
    Kind of like a primitive, portable PC.. for rocks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    I know everyone's chiming in with ideas for Strength, but I've got one that seems kinda Team Rocket-y to me. Since Team Rocket is all about stealing pokemon, why not just steal someone's pokemon and keep the pokemon as a key item? And then you could just not make the actual HM available, which would account for why you keep that pokemon with you all the time.

Just a thought.

Lightning Storm

That guy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2011
    This looks like a REALLY fun hack, I think it will turn out great! ^_^

As for strength, what about a robot? Jessie and James are always using those gigantic white gloved hands on their robots, why not the rest of Team Rocket. Another idea is to use a blast of air to push the rock forward, but that's just silly.

Good luck with your hack, I hope it turns out well.

ckret2

Years
  • Anyway, that's an interesting idea. Tech to move rocks...hmmm.

A few ideas here:

1. Since Pokeballs have the technology to store Pokemon into balls of energy, why not have the same technology that turns a rock into a ball of energy? It would be like a tractor beam (from the farm), and you don't actually "push" it, but you hit a button, rock becomes small ball, and you just move it where you want it to go.
    Problems: (Cause I've done this many times) You use Strength, then get annoyed by a Zubat, then forget what your doing and never move the boulder until later. We would need a sprite for the ball of energy and the rock, and be able to change whenever you move it. Maybe you move it one space and it turns back into a rock? idk.

2.Hmmm....Well, what if they had (yes, gloves), that found a way to harness the energy of magnetism? You rub the magnets together, and the release magnetic waves, and the glove stores it. It then gathers enough power to
    KAMAHAMA-HA!!!
    HOUDOKEN!!!
    the rocks.
    Problems: Charge time after you move the boulder once. It could "charge" like the Vs. Seeker, but it would be annoying if you have to move a boulder like in Victory Road.

3. DUH. A jackhammer, but you hold it with the handle perpendicular to you, and it has a boxing glove on the end. XD
    Problems: OK, this is a REALLY bad idea. And it would DEFINITELY be bad for Rocket's mojo.

So yea, there are some ideas.

1. An interesting idea, but then I'd need a script that would change out the sprite every time Strength is used, which would be hard. But Poké Balls to do something to the rocks could be a possibility if we don't get any other ideas. It's probably just due to limited OWs, but it looks like every time you pick up an item, that item is kept inside a Poké Ball. But I've always thought that's rather weird, and I'm not particularly fond of using Poké Balls for stuff other than catching Pokémon.

2. That's got the same problem of not really being a Pokémon-ish technology. Power gloves? (What is it with gloves these days, anyway? Could I just put a ban on glove suggestions?) Also, the "charging" wouldn't work. I'm not changing any behaviors of ANY of the items, just making a script that says "treat this item like it's both Erika's badge and a Pokémon with Strength". Once you click on the boulder, it says "Do you want to use so-and-so item? [yes/no]" and you choose "yes," the game will behave exactly like you just used Strength. No recharging of item. The only thing I'm doing to the items themselves is changing their names and their looks. And, rocks aren't magnetic. The only naturally magnetic elements are iron, nickel, and cobalt, and rocks aren't exactly pure iron.

3. Hah, maybe in the anime. :P (I can see Jessie and James doing that. They would use it to battle Pikachu. Of course, it wouldn't work.) In the game universe, though, not so much.

Since team rocket have sliding tiles perhaps you can have a portable one that pushs rocks >< Strength is rather hard!

Perhaps you could go through a 'training program' to get stronger << like a mini quest, and then you could do it. However you then wouldn't have a key item.... unless you use a certificate XD

And I'm glad you liked my Surf idea ^^

Ooh, sliding tile technology... Considering the level of technology that the sliding tiles must take, you probably can't just pick one up and haul it around with you. It'd be seriously hardwired into the floor; it probably needs a strong power source, and it's probably connected to some central mainframe that monitors it and makes sure it's working right. But an adaptation of that, to make it portable... that's got definite potential. I don't know what this new portapad would have to look like or act like to get it to work, much less how you'd get it under the rock in order to make the rock slide...

Thanks, but don't think so on the training program.

In fact, as long as I'm saying no more glove ideas, let's say nix anything that involves relying on the strength/physical exertion of the player character to move the rock. That includes power gloves, power boots, power suits, steroids, lots of exercise, a decade in the Tibetan mountains training in the martial arts, etc. I just don't like the idea. Plus, the point of getting promoted past the rank of Grunt is that you no longer have to do any grunt work. By the time you get Strength, you'll have battled and beaten some of the toughest trainers and Pokémon in Kanto. Your superiors aren't going to go "here, take this and shove around rocks by yourself." No self-respecting Rocket would do that, even if he DOES get some nifty gloves/drugs/Tibetan mountain training. At that point, he would find a Black Belt, steal their Machoke, and have it do the work for him.

Hm... Well you could... (You have now entered, the Twilight Zone)

1: Go all out anime and have a box or something that has a robotic arm inside.

2 A Machop suit. When you where it, it gives you the power of a Machop.

3: A Megaphone. You use it to yell at your Pokemon to make them move the boulder.

4: A Machop.

Do any of these sound good?

1. XD Strength-in-the-box. But nah, we're not going all out anime. If we were, I could have said Random Giant Hammer for Rock Smash, Random Giant Punching Glove for Strength, and been done ages ago.

2. Like I said earlier, not going with physical exertion from the player.

3. If it's just a megaphone, may as well just not have a megaphone at all; saying that you need a loud voice before it's possible to command your Pokémon to do something for you is just... weird. Why can't you yell at your Pokémon without a megaphone?

4. That would be an HM slave. Unless you're saying keep a Machop in a Poké Ball in your bag and not have it count on your team? If you can do that, why can't you just haul 20 Pokémon around with you everywhere? If you can bring a spare Machop along, there's no reason you can't bring along a couple of Scyther and two or three Alakazam to telekinetically levitate you when you get tired and a Charmander and a Koffing if you need a quick smokescreen and maybe ten Pidgeot so you can tie a lawn chair to their legs and have them fly you from town to town...

Strength.. I have an idea.
    Well, why not create a device that just teleports it one square forward?
    Kind of like a primitive, portable PC.. for rocks.

Kinda the same idea as the portable slide-pad? A portable teleport-bad? Interesting idea, but then one wonders why you can't just teleport it way out of the way--in which case Strength would then behave like Rock Smash. And the PC system seems like it can only interact with Pokémon in Poké Balls at this point, and somehow only the energy signature of Pokémon seems compatible with Poké Balls, so modifying PC tech to work with rocks might not go so well.

I know everyone's chiming in with ideas for Strength, but I've got one that seems kinda Team Rocket-y to me. Since Team Rocket is all about stealing pokemon, why not just steal someone's pokemon and keep the pokemon as a key item? And then you could just not make the actual HM available, which would account for why you keep that pokemon with you all the time.

Just a thought.

The point isn't about the actual HM. If the only point was to get rid of the HM itself, I could make all the Pokémon that learned Strength by HM learn it by level-up instead, and the same with all the other HMs. The HMs aren't the problem, it's HM slaves, the spam Pokémon that you have to keep on your party all the time.

And, like I said earlier, if you can keep one Pokémon in your bag as an HM slave then why don't you keep all your Pokémon with you? Get a big enough bag and you can stuff 50 Poké Balls in there. While you face down trainers that have a team of 6 Pokémon you can throw 50 Pokémon at them, one after the other, to battle. Why couldn't you do that? The six-Pokémon limit has been established in every game to prevent that exact thing from happening, and if suddenly it's okay to fudge with the rules a little by turning an HM slave into a Key Item, it's suddenly supremely illogical to think that you're limited to six when you're already walking around with seven.

There's no good in-game explanation for that limit, of course. But it's there. Despite the fact that naming a Key Item "Macop" doesn't actually give you a Machop to battle with, from an in-game perspective that's sure what it looks like, and Pokémon games just don't function that way. It would make no sense that you're limited to a six-Pokémon team, or even to a seven-Pokémon team (counting the Key Item "HM slave").

This looks like a REALLY fun hack, I think it will turn out great! ^_^

As for strength, what about a robot? Jessie and James are always using those gigantic white gloved hands on their robots, why not the rest of Team Rocket. Another idea is to use a blast of air to push the rock forward, but that's just silly.

Good luck with your hack, I hope it turns out well.

Game universe =/= anime universe. That kind of technology just doesn't exist in the game universe; unfortunately, game canon doesn't have big robots running around. I think that's game canon's loss, but there you have it. Plus, carrying a big robot around in your backpack would be murder on your spine. :P

Thought about the blast of air, but besides the fact that it's silly, what would produce it? (That's a rhetorical question. We're not going with a blast of air.)

... Somewhere in the middle of typing one of those replies, I actually came up with an idea based on something someone said that might've worked with some more development. But now I don't remember what it is. RGH. Should've typed it down somewhere. I'll let you all know if I ever remember it.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • 1. An interesting idea, but then I'd need a script that would change out the sprite every time Strength is used, which would be hard. But Poké Balls to do something to the rocks could be a possibility if we don't get any other ideas. It's probably just due to limited OWs, but it looks like every time you pick up an item, that item is kept inside a Poké Ball. But I've always thought that's rather weird, and I'm not particularly fond of using Poké Balls for stuff other than catching Pokémon.

2. That's got the same problem of not really being a Pokémon-ish technology. Power gloves? (What is it with gloves these days, anyway? Could I just put a ban on glove suggestions?) Also, the "charging" wouldn't work. I'm not changing any behaviors of ANY of the items, just making a script that says "treat this item like it's both Erika's badge and a Pokémon with Strength". Once you click on the boulder, it says "Do you want to use so-and-so item? [yes/no]" and you choose "yes," the game will behave exactly like you just used Strength. No recharging of item. The only thing I'm doing to the items themselves is changing their names and their looks. And, rocks aren't magnetic. The only naturally magnetic elements are iron, nickel, and cobalt, and rocks aren't exactly pure iron.

3. Hah, maybe in the anime. :P (I can see Jessie and James doing that. They would use it to battle Pikachu. Of course, it wouldn't work.) In the game universe, though, not so much.

Yea, #3 was a throw away. Seriously, I understand you don't want gloves/human exertion so I won't explain the magnet gloves further.

As for like Pokeball technology, I'm guessing your forgetting that idea because you said we couldn't figure a way for rocks to be able to go into Pokeballs like Pokemon. Plus, maybe you accidentally capture a rock?

Would you like to give a nickname to Big Rock?

Rocky was sent to Bill's PC.

That would be an HM slave. Unless you're saying keep a Machop in a Poké Ball in your bag and not have it count on your team? If you can do that, why can't you just haul 20 Pokémon around with you everywhere? If you can bring a spare Machop along, there's no reason you can't bring along a couple of Scyther and two or three Alakazam to telekinetically levitate you when you get tired and a Charmander and a Koffing if you need a quick smokescreen and maybe ten Pidgeot so you can tie a lawn chair to their legs and have them fly you from town to town...
    I lold so hard when I read this.

... Somewhere in the middle of typing one of those replies, I actually came up with an idea based on something someone said that might've worked with some more development. But now I don't remember what it is. RGH. Should've typed it down somewhere. I'll let you all know if I ever remember it.
    Ugh! I hope you remember....this is really bugging me that I can't think of anything.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Wow, this is really awesome. It's the game I've always wanted to play. You've done a great job trying to completely reinvent the game, rather than simply redecorating it. Major props are deserved for that.

Playing through the Alpha, I felt like the Pokemon Tower was a bit on the low level side, though. I mean, my Pokemon were already Levels 14-16, and the big boss is Level 11? Given how much experience you made available through those trainers, maybe the levels in the Tower could go up a little bit?

Anyway, I definitely like what I see, and it seems like you have a lot of plot related stuff planned out, which is excellent. I look forward to more happening with this project.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • 3: A Megaphone. You use it to yell at your Pokemon to make them move the boulder.

Wait a minute, that's when I have a new idea.

Maybe you can use Sound Waves to push the Boulders aside?
    I don't know what will that item will be though. Maybe it's just
    a new invention which Team Rocket invented which is a Sound Wave
    Megaphone which allows you to push boulders aside using the power of Sound Waves.
    (That would be 2 Key items. First one will be the Headphones so you won't hear the Sound
    Waves and the other will be the one I mentioned above.)

Or an Item that only attracts Boulders so it's a Rock Type "Magnet"?
    Maybe it's just another Team Rocket invention.

That's all I can think of. I hope they are better than Westrmistr's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back