• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
  • hang on a sec where is the maker of this game i havnt seen a comment on this i ages
    are you guys sure hes still working on the game????

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2014
    I want to play this hack, but when i start the game there is an error message.
    "The 1 sub-circuit board is not installed."

What should i do?

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012

What should i do?
    You can just play it. Use file>save to save. Since the hack doesn't force you to save yet, that'll work fine. What you should do anyway though, is search for this in a help thread, since this issue has been answered a million times. Look back through this thread and you'll find the answer, in fact.
    Guys, this is not a help thread. Let's try to keep focused on the hack itself, and yes, I know I haven't been too good at following that rule myself, but I promise to try, if everyone else will too.

@Ckret: You should make some new held items for Team Rocket that make your Pokemon dislike you, but also make their stats grow faster, or improve their performance in battle, etcetera.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    wait... when we battled team rocket in ANY version, were they really any good at all? sure their pokemon dislike them, but that only makes them worse, right. I think maybe someone in the rocket base should be like "psst take this herb and give it to ur pokés itll make them better ;)" PLAYER recieved bitter herb ; or sopmething along those lines. But i say that in no way should it be easy to beat people as a rocket member, it should be as hard as possible, so no extra exp gaining ways if u ask me :)

Anyways i think that miss ckret has everything planned out, and judging from what she said and from what has been released, i think she has it all figured out so i wouldnt worry too too much about that kind of thing

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012

What should i do?
    Oh yeah and if your playing on vba emulator, the main way to allow for in-game saves (which will eventually become necessary for the completion of the game), do this simple thing: under options, then check "flash" under save type, then check "flash 128K".

Yea this took me alot of searching on google and varoius forums and such to figure out, and is probably found asked in a post for pretty much any hack in PC lol... as well as multiple times on this thread ;)

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
    Years
  • This hack looks amazing just from what I've seen and read of it! I only wonder...when it comes to the 'stealing Pokemon' part, when it's time to come across Legendaries, will you be taking them from the Trainers, or will it be like in the Anime, where Team Rocket clashes with the Trainers for it, using some super high-tech machinery?

Anyway, I can't wait to play this. Downloading it right now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Sounds really good.
    Maby can I help, I can script and I think working on this project will learn me a lot.

If I can't help I hope you can make a really great hack that I can play.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    Just finished alpha, that was one amazing game...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2016
    I dont know how to play this hack i downloaded the attached files

and all i get iis the patcher

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    How is progress going on this ckret2 hope everything is going well
    I am really looking for to the next beta good luck
    also in the next beta will we be able to steal from trainers
    I am just wondering

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • How is progress going on this ckret2 hope everything is going well
    I am really looking for to the next beta good luck
    also in the next beta will we be able to steal from trainers
    I am just wondering

You already steal from trainers but on scripted events only.
    I think he already said in the next beta we'll be able to battle house owners and steal pkm from every trainer.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    You already steal from trainers but on scripted events only.
    I think he already said in the next beta we'll be able to battle house owners and steal pkm from every trainer.

Ckret2 is a girl and the little girl you steal from was not a trainer
    also you wont be able to steal from every trainer only certain ones

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Ckret2 is a girl and the little girl you steal from was not a trainer
    also you wont be able to steal from every trainer only certain ones

The first point is irrelivant unless you're trying to give me a warning...I'm about to die, I know it.
    Anyways, if you already knew why'd you ask?

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    The first point is irrelivant unless you're trying to give me a warning...I'm about to die, I know it.
    Anyways, if you already knew why'd you ask?

I was just wondering if the next alpha/beta would she have
    stealing from trainers because to many pages to read through
    to see if she said it

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back