• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    come one guys dont give up yet, with all the ideas and promises that were made she isnt just gonna leave i can tell you that much :P
    Ckret will be back soon enough and will be angry at everyone who wrote her off... you dont want the person behind the best hack ever to be mad at us do we? ;)

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    No, No we don't XD
    But, yeah, She HASN'T left us. Just gone to collage...for...a while....

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    what do you do after lavender town (pokemon tower) i can't go anywhere and apparently i must face a field agent how the hell do i do that? noone in the base will face me ? thanks for your help.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    what do you do after lavender town (pokemon tower) i can't go anywhere and apparently i must face a field agent how the hell do i do that? noone in the base will face me ? thanks for your help.

It was stated by ckret herslef that the Alpha ends after the Lost Tower. It's an Alpha. It's supposed to be short.

Edit: Sorry. I just realized that that could come off as me being rude. Poor choice of wording on my part. But it's still true. Again I apologize.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Wow. I'm pretty pissed. It's 4 in the morning and I've just read every post in this thread from page one to forty five to find out that there has been no word from the creator in over a month. This shouldn't be in progressing hacks or the thread should be temporarly closed, or at least tidied up so people don't read through 45 pages of the same stuff over and over.

Anyways onto the hack itself, what a creative and innovative storyline. For a first project you seem like a natural hacker, the work really is outstanding. The only thing I dislike about the entire thing is the apperance of the character you place as, and that is so inconsequential that it is not even worth mentioning. One thing I think I remember reading is you talking about Mewtwo appearing at a lower level with a moveset of: Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, and Recover. If that happens Rattata would boss it in a battle.

Years
  • I revamped some Rocket Executive sprites that you can use for the intro or something else. The male uses the Juggler pallete and the female uses Lorelie's pallete. Just give credit if used.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2016
    well,apart from Pokemon Naranja, this is the second hack that U have ever played, and I have to say, I am really impressed by it, especially because someone made my dream come true - finally I can be the evil one, someone from Team Rocket. This was... once a daydream I had with my brother. XD
    I really loved the Alpha, and hope that the Beta will be released soon. I know that college is hard, but with the right time management... I really hope that this project doesn't simply die.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2012
    so is this hack dead or what? I was hoping that it would get finished, i loved that alpha even tho some of the trainers on the road to lavender were kinda difficult. does any1 kno the creator and if shes still workin on it

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    READ.THE.POSTS.ABOVE.BEFORE.YOU.ASK.SUCH.QUESTIONS.
    Serously, its been said about 10 times above your post.

LinK93

Translator/Beta tester
    Years
  • dude!!! its a nice idea the gamefreak fellas should adopt your HMless idea

cut- its weak, and almost useless beyond the 5th gym should be super effective on grass-types
    fly- useful but should be more powerful
    surf- perfect do NOT ever change it
    strength- should be a super strong fighting-type move
    flash- should be a flash light in the ITEMS cuz it sucks- gladly it was put in d/p/plat as a TM

dive- get the char a scuba diving lesson and some o2 bottles
    waterfall- needed between 5 to 8 time in the whole game preaty much useless
    rock smash-c'mon, 20 of damage power?? a sledgehammer should be fine
    rock climb-what the hell?? how do the come with this things.....just give him a rope

its so much useless hms but its just to give that extra difficulty/lengthness to the game

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    dude!!! its a nice idea the gamefreak fellas should adopt your HMless idea

cut- its weak, and almost useless beyond the 5th gym should be super effective on grass-types
    fly- useful but should be more powerful
    surf- perfect do NOT ever change it
    strength- should be a super strong fighting-type move
    flash- should be a flash light in the ITEMS cuz it sucks- gladly it was put in d/p/plat as a TM

dive- get the char a scuba diving lesson and some o2 bottles
    waterfall- needed between 5 to 8 time in the whole game preaty much useless
    rock smash-c'mon, 20 of damage power?? a sledgehammer should be fine
    rock climb-what the hell?? how do the come with this things.....just give him a rope

its so much useless hms but its just to give that extra difficulty/lengthness to the game

Just so you know all hm are scrapped exept...
    Cut (Knife)
    Surf (raft?)
    And maybe strength

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2017
    Giovanni would be happy and proud of any Team Rocket fan playing this game and wanting to conquer the world with these Pokemon. Who knows? Maybe getting Master Balls would be easy pickings in this hack.

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Sorry for the bump, But I iwould like to say, they jhoto part of the gmae might not go as planned due to...
    Spoiler:

Imangine how great a hack this would be if it was made using hg/ss?
    I made a sprite :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Ckret2 has not been here for a long time.. maybe someone else should take up this story and start a hack.
    College takes up alot of time though. XD Even more reason though. If only someone could get consent... and if not start a fanfic project.

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    As much as I would love for someone else to get this hack rolling, I don't think it would be as a good without ckret2 making it D:
    What makes meh sad is that Um....I forgot XD. But if HG/SS becomes hack-able I cant wait to see where this goes!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    I have a suggestion. Perhaps, if this hack ever comes back into construction that is, that once we get a high enough rank, we can be the field agent who tests the grunts. After we win, we could have the option of passing them, or not. If not, then you can make that same player keep on coming back. Idk, it would be rather cool if we could do that. Good Alpha, btw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back