• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    That would get boring. Later on in the game yo become leader anyway XD

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    OH.MAH.GAWD
    Last Activity: September 13th, 2009 02:51 AM
    WOOT! Now...I wonder what exactly she did? Maybe proof that hack IS infact progressing?

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    this is a hack of?
    id like to play this game but i dont now which file to patch with the ips file coz i dont now which edition is hacked

Sonata.EXE

Net navi
    Years
  • lol ckret2 makes a sudden dissapearance. much like another member i knows >.>
    anyways, i gots a few ideas for toxic purple (Secret side quest ideas) and i could get that "other member" to makes a few epic sprites...and lol at the last....20 or so posts?

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    mission one is done...they will be say...I think 40 quests/missions.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    I guess there's nothing to do after the Marowak's been defeated. Hell, I caught the thing lol

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    I guess there's nothing to do after the Marowak's been defeated. Hell, I caught the thing lol
    Nope, thats the end for now. But...In the next version you should NOT catch it. Infact, due to a new script, you won't be able to catch it...YAY.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2022
    Leveling before 1st mission/ Early item locations

Is there any place to fight wild pokemon before the first mission? I didn't see any in that first bunch of grass next to Team Rocket's base. I won the first trainer battle and got an Oddish, but I want to know if I would be able to level him and my Rattata more before fighting any more trainers.

If it has to be trainer only battles until after the first mission, then do they at least reset whenever you leave the route so you can fight them more than once? I wouldn't mind this if they weren't so difficult and gave only the EV points I want to use for my pokemon. Maybe you could make a set of trainers for each of the EV points and each of them only use pokemon for that specific EV.

I picked up the one potion in the PC and saw a vending machine with Fresh Water, Soda Pop, and Lemonade. Are there any other recovery items to get before the first mission?

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Nope, but lemonade...I think...Restores as much as Hyper potion.
    And, the grass will contain wild pokemon in the next version, but none as of yet.
    And...um...I won't say anything else.

Millz_17

Beginner Rom Hacker
    Years
  • I played the alpha 1 version and i personally love the game if it is made into what u say its gonna be it got my vote as the best pokemon game ever. Im new to the whole hacking the roms and stuff. If u can could u tell me the right tools i will need to make a great game lik this 1?

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    I played the alpha 1 version and i personally love the game if it is made into what u say its gonna be it got my vote as the best pokemon game ever. Im new to the whole hacking the roms and stuff. If u can could u tell me the right tools i will need to make a great game lik this 1?
    Just look at the rom hacking section and check out the tutorials. They can teach you anything you need to know.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2009
    Hm....Urgh....I'm going crazeh ovah this hack....I have to send a copy of this to the nice blokes over at NOM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back