• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • You are :P
    Sorry, that was cruel. Anyway, just read through the earlier posts in this thread and you'll find questions and answers about every hack compatibility problem in the book... better yet, go to Simple Questions thread.
    You know, waiting for the next alpha has become almost physically painful. Not that I'm complaining, I'm slowly beginning to realize what a pain college is...
    The new screenshots are great, by the way. Keep up the good work!

Lol

My problem is I can't understand the stuff they say.. I have no knowledge about computers at all..

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2023
    But you already get a Pokédex within the first five minutes of gameplay. :P

Rockets don't really care about info gathering. They'll happily steal Prof. Oak's info on Pokémon as it becomes available, thanks to the work of Red. You get a Pokédex for your own benefit, so that you can recognize the Pokémon you run into more easily. Team Rocket doesn't need whatever petty info one of its grunts picks up.

I think in the show james used cards that had info on them. but then again they were mostly behind on new electronics/devices...............besides the giant robots witch never work.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Still waitin for the next beta, hope ur doin good on those test and essays

can u tell us where it will prolly end?

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • Still waitin for the next beta, hope ur doin good on those test and essays

can u tell us where it will prolly end?

The next alpha? It'll end after you get through the Rock Tunnel, right before Route 9. This time, there will be a big fence and a character standing there who says "this is the end of the current alpha!" so that hopefully no one in the thread will be asking where to go next. :P Well... less people, at least.

In the next alpha, you'll also be able to get your first promotion. Fun times.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Maybe for a mission you could rob the hiker in
    Cerulean City who has dig.
    That happened in FRLG.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
    Years
  • Hey ckret, its been a few months since ive visited this thread and the first post looks the same more or less. im not asking for an update or beta, im just wondering how things are going :)

Years
  • Great hack. I got one complaint. If your brought down to rattata, the game goes into a stalemate. when you face the channelers, they send out ghosts, which neither take or give damage to rattata. Other then that, great game, Please hurry with the next.

superclaw

Pokemon Laon in development
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    Great hack. I got one complaint. If your brought down to rattata, the game goes into a stalemate. when you face the channelers, they send out ghosts, which neither take or give damage to rattata. Other then that, great game, Please hurry with the next.

Except for the fact that almost none (if any) channelers use ghosts.

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • Great hack. I got one complaint. If your brought down to rattata, the game goes into a stalemate. when you face the channelers, they send out ghosts, which neither take or give damage to rattata. Other then that, great game, Please hurry with the next.

ckret has already said that the Channeller with the Gastly will be removed from the next Alpha, meaning that this problem will be removed.

choatix

Choatix
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2022
    In case no-one else noticed:
    If you picked Poliwag, you can teach it psychic off the bat.

Ashachu

The evolved form of Ash!
    Years
  • A weird thing just happend o_o?

After im getting sprited, at the beginning, EVERYTHING turns black, and it doesnt do anything.

EDIT:
    Fail me, i copied a hacked firered, which was already patched to another game, making the game freeze.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back