• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2011
    I've got some Q's, do you get to see how Mewtwo is made like collecting mews DNA, and do you get to go to that cave you go through to get to Cerelean City to get fossils?

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • I've got some Q's, do you get to see how Mewtwo is made like collecting mews DNA, and do you get to go to that cave you go through to get to Cerelean City to get fossils?

Mewtwo is made by a combination of Human and Mew DNA, and it is widely accepted that Giovanni is the one who gave the DNA up. (except for the manga, but that's the manga) And you will go through Mt. Moon, but I don't see you getting fossils: The place will have been looted by Red at that point.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Last Activity: January 28th, 2010 01:54 AM
    Yay!:)
    Ckret2's back!:)
    January 28th, 2010.

Last edited:

Dry

Team Rocket Elite No. 16
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Last Activity: January 28th, 2010 01:54 AM
    Yay!:)
    Crket2's back!:)
    January 28th, 2010.

Awsome..... good pickup
    so Ckret wats been happening ?
    You go somwhere again?
    tell uss we missed you :'(
    lol

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Ckret's back? Yes! Once again, I can waste my life staring at this thread, refreshing every other minute, waiting for an update, any update, to give my pathetic existence meaning.
    Will begin staring now.
    O.O

mattman324

Years
  • OK, so I found the Misdreavus. It's just very, very, rare.

However, this came up with a problem: I only have the normal pokedex! I can't look at my new Misdreavus! So, the two things that need to be in alpha 2/beta 1:

~Running shoes
    ~National pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010
    d/l issues

hey can any1 help me when i try to download it it says do i want to open save or close and when i pic open a blank pag e comes up 4 about 4 sec then it dissapears andnothing happens plz help me btw i tried save and then i opened the save file

mattman324

Years
  • hey can any1 help me when i try to download it it says do i want to open save or close and when i pic open a blank pag e comes up 4 about 4 sec then it dissapears andnothing happens plz help me btw i tried save and then i opened the save file

Click "save", and read the document somewhere in the forum to find out how to patch the file.

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Maybe I spoke too soon...
    And why has this thread become a spamming zone for noobs?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2015
    hey i agree with you. i beat the mother marrowak and am stuck.. we need to wait til alpha 2 is out it will let us go farther

mattman324

Years
    Maybe I spoke too soon...
    And why has this thread become a spamming zone for noobs?

Don't worry. When Ckret starts posting again, they'll be mostly washed away. You'll still get some, but at least it will be somewhat stopped.

(BTW, Ratatta is an awesome starter once it gets Hyper Fang, and should be on everyone's team.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back