• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
  • will there be a rival gang because that will be interesting in the game.

cassidy and butch could be enemies im sure to win a prize there will be rivalary and atila and hun, Domino! that would be awesome, but im sure the Ckret will think of something

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    But he had someone do those AGES ago. He doesn't need any new mappers.
    Okay, so first, Ckret is a "she." Second, I was one of her Johto mappers, and I can tell you right now that not all of them are done yet. Finally, she's remapping Kanto to make it more interesting (didn't you see her post of the new Rock Tunnel?). So there's no reason why new mappers can't offer to help.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • Okay, so first, Ckret is a "she." Second, I was one of her Johto mappers, and I can tell you right now that not all of them are done yet. Finally, she's remapping Kanto to make it more interesting (didn't you see her post of the new Rock Tunnel?). So there's no reason why new mappers can't offer to help.

I thought it was done already. Then again, I also thought Misdreavus was just a rumor and that it would absolutely suck.

Shows how much I know.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2015
    so will the second beta, be an extended version of the first alpha? or the second alpha be an extended version of the first alpha?

Mekaj

Vampire Hunter
    Years
  • Nice! I always wanted to be able to join Team Rocket in a game now tthe day is here, Yes(Mekaj Salutes makers of this hack)!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010
    Ahh, yes. "Beat" alpha 1... I'm just stuck waiting for alpha 2 now... Any info on when that might be available?

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • Wow. I've never actually thought about playing as Team Rocket. I want to cheer you on, and I can't wait to try your hack out. :D Keep meh posted!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    :*( this was really fun and entertaining!
    sadly no updates foreverr. :/
    I will deff. keep an eye here, best rom i have seen by far being able to play as team rocket!
    :DDDD

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    It's a very interesting history.
    Team Rocket Hack... O.o

The screens are not very original
    palletes are the same as in Fire Red.

PD: I'm Spanish. My English is pretty bad. Sorry.

Years
  • i played the hack real nice by the way my rattata and Diana's poliwag(cause poliwag's gangsta) are waiting 4 the finishing touches so i can finish this game =^)

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • It's a very interesting history.
    Team Rocket Hack... O.o

The screens are not very original
    palletes are the same as in Fire Red.

So the only reason you play the hack is for different pallates? Fine, go play your flashy hacks. We'll stick with the ones that give this game a run for it's money.

The reason it has the same graphics (iirc) is because Ckret wanted it to be that Team Rocket was in the same region as Red was. Like it should be. Therefore, he sees it the way Red does (except he has better eyes, so he doesn't need flash. :)).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back