• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hottest characters

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Whitney!!!!!!!!11111111oneoneone
    Whitney is the prettiest of them all! That's why she know as "The Incredibily Pretty Girl!" Whitney! Whitney! Whitney! Whitney! Whitney! *Says Whitney till passes out* Also Prima/Lorelei. :P

frosty

Genius
    Years
    Umm, this is kinda' weird... wouldn't you agree? I mean, it is a cartoon, but if I had to pick it would defenetly be misty...

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    ^^ I looove Ash of course! He is really hot and cute!!! *drool's* Looky:
    Hottest characters

Hottest characters

Hottest characters

*drool's again lol* What a hottie...^^;;
    Oh, and, i'm his pikawishmaker. :) Ash is mine soo there.*evil smile* Mwahahahaha! MIINNEE!!! lol

Mistys_Pikachu

Devoted Pokemon Master
    Years
    I can't be called *Mistys_Pikachu* & not say Misty.......also the girl from advance...I believe her name is May,her & Misty would make a great yuri couple!

Guys,I have to say that Ash & Gary make a great yaoi couple.But,Brock was alwayz my fave guy!

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    gilbertman said:
    my picks are Misty and Flannery

doesnt anybody find it kinda wierd were calling cartoon charcters "hot"?
    Nah, everybody does it. Everybody has their own opinion for them. Some think they're hot, some think they're awesome.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Misty!
    Bottem line she is teh hotest, May is also cute but not as cute as Misty ^.^.
    (Please note that I am a guy)

Back