• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hottest male gym leader

Hottest male gym leader:

• Total voters

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    still waiting for the day that i can vote for more than one

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Hottest male gym leader

/eggplant emoji
    /dripping sweat emoji

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • The hottest one is Blaine! He trains fire types and lives in a volcano. How much hotter can you get? Oh wait, you meant hot as in attractive. Ehh, no preference.

Years
  • I am the dedicated wife of your champion Steven Stone. I don't think my beloved would mind if I answer this hypothetical question though.

Of the gym leaders I think Grant is really underrated. His silver grey eyes against his smooth ebony skin are a gorgeous combo. I also like his calm manner. While he can cuts a sleek figure in epaulettes, I like that he also isn't overly dressed up and glamorous compared to say Wallace. Rather he has an attractive face and eclectic sense of style that make him interesting and real imho.

Back