• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #100] Pokémon Beryl

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    Ladies and Gentlemen...

Beryl is back!

That's right! After a long hiatus we're starting to work on this hack, me and Banjora.
    While things are slowly getting into motion, let's give you a teaser of what's coming up:

• New Bootscreen/Tittlescreen
    Still a WIP, but...
    [HotW #100] Pokémon Beryl

• Preview of fog system (something similar to D/N) and the new HGSS textbox

• New fakemon
    Expect new, refreshing concepts, such as these!

• New Video
    View the new, unique RTC setup system!
    View on Rom Hack Tube

Stay tuned for the continuation of Beryl! All feedback appreciated.

Thread revival approved by Luke.

Last edited:

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
    Stupid Bug-Catcher is stupid. They never tell the good news to their mates on MSN.

Huzzah! Beryl is back! Good to see this project get up and running again - You've been out of it for to long, NiKa :P

Anyway, I really like the titlescreen and the new textbox looks really bright and fresh. I'm a curious about the fog system though - Is it going to have the same effects of the D/N system, or is just going to indicate that it is night without any other effects? I'm digging the fakemon, particularly the red one for some reason.

I will continue to watch this and I hope that you and Banjora progress well and with good speed :P

Back