• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    UPDATE:
    Here is what I have been up to:
    Spoiler:

This is Stantis and Hartone, they also have a third evolution in their chain, but I havent got to him yet. I will attempt to do some backsprites for these guys, too in the near future.

i like the look of them
    i feel like you went pretty heavy on the outline though
    and something about the bottom one's face doesnt look right to me

and im dying to see some of the older pokemons "torzachian" evolutions

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
    wow! the fakemon are so excellent, good job on the fakemons :D
    Glad you like'm ^^
    This hack looks great and the fakemon are the best ones i have seen keep up the good work
    I'm glad you like'm too :D

It looks like an Aron and a Lairon edit but those two are really good-looking sprites. :D
    Well, due to the huge amount of Pokemon that Nintendo has, it is quite difficult for a few of my Torzachians not to look similar. I can assure you, however, that these are very different :D

Now that you mention it - I see that resemblance too! LOL

BTW DJG love your siggy! LOL

---
    Ho hum. I finally finished a sprite. I failed at the first ever scratch sprite I made so it's probably really bad. XD anyway I sent it to Mac and I guess he'll post it. LOL I think it is decent for the second-ever attempt. Ahahahaha.....
    I'm posting it at the bottom of this ;)
    i like the look of them
    i feel like you went pretty heavy on the outline though
    and something about the bottom one's face doesnt look right to me

and im dying to see some of the older pokemons "torzachian" evolutions
    We haven't got any of out official to Torzachian evolutions sprited yet, but as soon as we get some done, I'll let you know and post them here ^^ So, all torzach spriters, maybe you could bring out an evolution? The Pinsir evo, perhaps?
    =========================================================
    Onto the sprite that Minchan did, remember, its their first sprite, so be nice, but honest and helpful ^^ I've posted the Sugimori artwork with it, as a reference for you. If you've seen this picture on the net, and know who did it, please don't post a link to the rest of the Fakes, or give the name of the artist. I have permission to use all of this persons Fakemon, so please no one accuse me of theft either ^^ Thankies ~
    Spoiler:
    The image is quite large, so be prepared for a stretched browser in some cases people :D

Last edited:

MegaMaccer

Years
    Hey mac,your hack are truly awesome..i love your fakemons...
    btw,will there be more Torzachians then original pokemon or will all the pokemon be fakemons???
    are your legendary pokemon{if you have one}in this hack a fakemon too???
    Yes, there will be far more Torzachians than normal pokemon, and the Legendary will be Torzachian as well ^^
    ===========================================================
    Well, the people asked for a Torzachian evolution, so I delivered, my 3rd sprite ever, Skulleer, the Marowak evolution. Its still a Work in Progress, and Vannah will probably end up redoing this for me, but I hope this satisfies everyones urge for Torzachians for the time being ^^
    Spoiler:

Don't forget to let me know what you think, I'm itching to get this thing fixed up ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    Sorry, but the marrowak evo looks really bad. Its too bright- Its tail is too undifined, as the rest of its bady parts (arms legs,etc). The club does look like a bone, but more like one from a cartoo if you ask me.

There are somethings I Like though. Like its red "hair" and the face is good, even though it shoul look a little more rough, if you ask me.

Sorry if I'm too harsh, but I just can't picture it amongst all the other torzachian pokemon like that. Butt I'm sure you gyus will work it out, as always :D

About the Sugimori artwork...its AWESOME!! I love that little guy!! You really made a great job. :)

MegaMaccer

Years
    Sorry, but the marrowak evo looks really bad. Its too bright- Its tail is too undifined, as the rest of its bady parts (arms legs,etc). The club does look like a bone, but more like one from a cartoo if you ask me.

There are somethings I Like though. Like its red "hair" and the face is good, even though it shoul look a little more rough, if you ask me.

Sorry if I'm too harsh, but I just can't picture it amongst all the other torzachian pokemon like that. Butt I'm sure you gyus will work it out, as always :D

About the Sugimori artwork...its AWESOME!! I love that little guy!! You really made a great job. :)
    So true, I looked at it again and decided that I am not a spriter ^^ I thought I'd show you the concept art for him, its quite a bit better than my poor attempt at a sprite, and it'll show you the sort of thing Vannah will be able to do with it once she gets back. I'll leave the spriting to her and West for now, I think ^^
    Enjoy the Sugimori!!
    Spoiler:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    my poor attempt at a sprite, and it'll show you the sort of thing Vannah will be able to do with it once she gets back. I'll leave the spriting to her and West for now, I think ^^
    Enjoy the Sugimori!!
    Spoiler:
    Wow, that's awesome!
    ===
    And here is an update! This goes out to shadowampharos!
    Spoiler:

So how does he look?

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
    UPDATE:
    Here is what I have been up to:
    Spoiler:

This is Stantis and Hartone, they also have a third evolution in their chain, but I havent got to him yet. I will attempt to do some backsprites for these guys, too in the near future.

The second looks like a lairon edit. o-o Also, you need to replace some of the black outline with lighter colors. 8D

Wow, that's awesome!
    ===
    Spoiler:

So how does he look?

Looks like a very small tropius. o-o It needs to have some sort of different idea to it. Anyway, other than that, everything about it's a little too tiny. It also needs more plack int he outline...more degrees of shading... =3

So true, I looked at it again and decided that I am not a spriter ^^ I thought I'd show you the concept art for him, its quite a bit better than my poor attempt at a sprite, and it'll show you the sort of thing Vannah will be able to do with it once she gets back. I'll leave the spriting to her and West for now, I think ^^
    Enjoy the Sugimori!!
    Spoiler:

Ah, beautiful art. <3 Yeah, I'll try doing this one when I get a chance. o_o So pretty. xD

We haven't got any of out official to Torzachian evolutions sprited yet, but as soon as we get some done, I'll let you know and post them here ^^ So, all torzach spriters, maybe you could bring out an evolution? The Pinsir evo, perhaps?
    =========================================================
    Onto the sprite that Minchan did, remember, its their first sprite, so be nice, but honest and helpful ^^ I've posted the Sugimori artwork with it, as a reference for you. If you've seen this picture on the net, and know who did it, please don't post a link to the rest of the Fakes, or give the name of the artist. I have permission to use all of this persons Fakemon, so please no one accuse me of theft either ^^ Thankies ~
    Spoiler:
    The image is quite large, so be prepared for a stretched browser in some cases people :D

Another cool art. I would use the large image in the animation if it was a bit less wide. But yeah, we'll size this puppy down, and it'll be just great. =3

Last edited:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    Looks like a very small tropius. o-o It needs to have some sort of different idea to it. Anyway, other than that, everything about it's a little too tiny. It also needs more plack int he outline...more degrees of shading... =3

It's supposed to be small, that's what a Baby Pokemon is. And it has one banana on it's neck. Trapius has three. But if you want some more black, and a feature that he only has, then here... And again, this goes out to shadowampharos!

Spoiler:

So now how does it look?

MegaMaccer

Years
    Ah, beautiful art. <3 Yeah, I'll try doing this one when I get a chance. o_o So pretty. xD
    I, and I'm sure everyone else looking here, is looking forward to seeing that thing sprited :D
    ===========================================================
    Not so much an update, I just thought I'd say I've taken on a new Scripter, some of you probably know who ^^ Its Colcolstyles, and they'll be doing a bit of scripting for me, which should speed things up. I'm still looking for one more mapper, and a Torzachian inserter though..... If you can do either of those, let me know ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    Mac you are an awesome artist. I love that marrowak evo artwork. Its sooooo great. I can't wait to see its sprite being made ^^

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Wow, that's awesome!
    ===
    Spoiler:

So how does he look?
    YES!!!!! Thank you!
    Its looks good but it dosent looke more deffrent then the original Troupios(Exept for the Bannana).Need a little stuff goes Like the wings.Since he is the pre-evo shouldnt it have 2 wings atleast? And he should have a tail(Only if its in the other side xD)And add a little stuff to him like A Leaf at the top of his head!

Anyways it loooks CUUUTE!(Why am i acting like a girl?xD).Now i hope is Him bieng Near the start of the game.

Edit:Oh sorry i just saw the new one.And i like it! Graet job its More better!

Last edited:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    YES!!!!! Thank you!
    Its looks good but it dosent looke more deffrent then the original Troupios(Exept for the Bannana).Need a little stuff goes Like the wings.Since he is the pre-evo shouldnt it have 2 wings atleast? And he should have a tail(Only if its in the other side xD)And add a little stuff to him like A Leaf at the top of his head!

Anyways it loooks CUUUTE!(Why am i acting like a girl?xD).Now i hope is Him bieng Near the start of the game.

Edit:Oh sorry i just saw the new one.And i like it! Graet job its More better!

Haha, I'm glad you like him. And since he doesn't have wings yet, I was thinking of making him just a grass type. And if you compare Tropie with Tropius, you'll see that Tropie is missing some marks on his torso. XD Just to point that diference out.

Edit: Sorry everybody. It's name is Tropie. I got it confused. -_-

Last edited:

emokitty

Pokemon Xeno Creator
    Years
    Very nice hack, I am a big fan of aminako's work, and i love her fakedexes. Job well done.

MegaMaccer

Years
    Mac you are an awesome artist. I love that marrowak evo artwork. Its sooooo great. I can't wait to see its sprite being made ^^

I wish I could take credit for that, but I can't. It was done by one of my awesome artists ^^ There is plenty more where that came from, believe me ^^
    Very nice hack, I am a big fan of aminako's work, and i love her fakedexes. Job well done.

Glad you like it, I'm a fan as well :D She's thrilled that her work is being used ^^

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
    It's supposed to be small, that's what a Baby Pokemon is. And it has one banana on it's neck. Trapius has three. But if you want some more black, and a feature that he only has, then here... And again, this goes out to shadowampharos!

Spoiler:

So now how does it look?

I would give it a shorter neck and a larger head. Take an aron sprite for example. Maybe a cleaner finish on its rump as well. xD I can't really tell of it has a tail hidden behind there or not.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
    I see that you have like 5 banners of Hack Roms that you support, how exactly have you done that? i can only put 1 in my signature and its annoying me...x__x

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    I would give it a shorter neck and a larger head. Take an aron sprite for example. Maybe a cleaner finish on its rump as well. xD I can't really tell of it has a tail hidden behind there or not.

Okay... I hope this is the last edit so I can move on...

Spoiler:

So NOW how does Tropie look?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    no offense but it just looks really lame/fake compared to the other sprites

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Yeah I agree. Compared to the other wonderful sprites it looks not good and not done well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back