• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    Hmm.. Very too small. The other final evo was better. Take a look at butterfree and beautifly to reference for head and body size. Anyway, finals will be coming up in a few weeks. After that's over and school ends, I'll be able to do a little spriting the following week. But after that, xD I'll be gone again for a week or so. I'll be in Florida with my family. But, expect some great stuff this summer. =3 And great job on pretty much everything else you've been making West.

Yeah, Falday was just too simple. I don't really like that sprite. If you want, you try to make a Falday if you want. I wouldn't mind. But yeah, I've been making some cool sprites recently... It's just the simple ones that really get on my nerves for some reason.

But, expect some great stuff this summer. =3
    It just sounds like what I've done isn't as great as those will be. =/ Try and watch what you say, please. Not to insult you or anything.

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    Yeah, Falday was just too simple. I don't really like that sprite. If you want, you try to make a Falday if you want. I wouldn't mind. But yeah, I've been making some cool sprites recently... It's just the simple ones that really get on my nerves for some reason.

It just sounds like what I've done isn't as great as those will be. =/ Try and watch what you say, please. Not to insult you or anything.

Well well, you're both way better than I'll ever be. 0.o;
    At spriting that is. XD

I kinda like Falday as it is now, but hey, not my decision. Ahahaha...

And LOL at this: Hmm..
    Very too small.
    LOL Is that grammatically correct...? I just thought it was funny. ^^;

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
    Hmm.. Very too small. The other final evo was better. Take a look at butterfree and beautifly to reference for head and body size. Anyway, finals will be coming up in a few weeks. After that's over and school ends, I'll be able to do a little spriting the following week. But after that, xD I'll be gone again for a week or so. I'll be in Florida with my family. But, expect some great stuff this summer. =3 And great job on pretty much everything else you've been making West.
    Hopefully that means we can get the Hero and Heroine sets completed ^^ I'm looking forward to getting some more sprites from you :D

I like all the fakemon here...,it looks cool...:)
    Good job...
    this hack will be amazing...
    im sure
    Glad you like them all ^^
    =========================================================
    Alrighty, I thought I'd post an update on the Alpha. I have Styles working on the last major script for the Alpha, after that, there is going to be a lot of Torzachians to insert ^^ Once we are done there, we will really just be waiting on the Hero and Heroine sprites ^^

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2011
    ah so cool im pritty new but i will say this the games sounds really exciting i cant wait for the alph i play alot of hacks but there eather really bad or they dont really change the story line....anyways i cant wait!

PokemonWish

Pokemon Wish/Nightmare Maker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    I know you probably won't read this but if you do could i please beta-test this?

~Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    I know you probably won't read this but if you do could i please beta-test this?

~Thanks

if you have read the thread you know that he doesnt need anymore testers

and how about some updates on progress and whatnot mac, its been awhile

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    And I am guessing that means a lot of work for me xD

Well if you're the fakemon inserter then I guess so. XD

But hey, look at it this way. While you slave away working, the rest of us get to have fun playing the alpha!!! LOL

So slave away~!! jk jk ^^;;

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
    ah so cool im pritty new but i will say this the games sounds really exciting i cant wait for the alph i play alot of hacks but there eather really bad or they dont really change the story line....anyways i cant wait!
    I'm glad you're excited about it ;)

~Thanks
    Well, unfortunately, I have no more vacancies for Beta Testers. Sorry ^^
    if you have read the thread you know that he doesnt need anymore testers

and how about some updates on progress and whatnot mac, its been awhile
    Updates on progress? Sure. Well, I have no more screenies at the moment, but I will have quite a few more inserted Torzachians and stat screens coming soon ^^ As for how long to the Alpha, well, I'll be gone next week, but it shouldn't be to long after that. The last major script is being done as we speak (I think ^^) and after that is just the inserting and stats, plus some minor issues.
    And I am guessing that means a lot of work for me xD
    It certainly does :D How long will thiry Torzachians take you to insert? :P

Anti Hero

Bagel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    This looks like the best idea for a hack so far :| any betas? (if im aloud to ask)

And also, I've fallen in love with freezpool. He's like a little courageous kitten .__., lol. Great game concept

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I'm glad you're excited about it ;)

Well, unfortunately, I have no more vacancies for Beta Testers. Sorry ^^

Updates on progress? Sure. Well, I have no more screenies at the moment, but I will have quite a few more inserted Torzachians and stat screens coming soon ^^ As for how long to the Alpha, well, I'll be gone next week, but it shouldn't be to long after that. The last major script is being done as we speak (I think ^^) and after that is just the inserting and stats, plus some minor issues.

It certainly does :D How long will thiry Torzachians take you to insert? :P

Without stats and working non-stop - 2-3 Hours xD
    With Stats and working non-stop - 5-6 Hours :P
    Without stats and working lazily - 4-5 Hours
    With stats and working lazily - Couple of days :P

Well if you're the fakemon inserter then I guess so. XD

But hey, look at it this way. While you slave away working, the rest of us get to have fun playing the alpha!!! LOL

So slave away~!! jk jk ^^;;

Yeah well, your wrong. I will have to slave away before the alpha so :P

This thread excites me havily

Now that is not very constructive is it? xD

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Yeah, you do have the hard part, but I have a difficult job as well: Stats. It is actually pretty difficult to all nay-sayers because the Stats have to look good and fit the Pokemon. PLUS, I'm the Move Editor. So, once you get done, it's my turn.^^

Last edited:

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years

Awh, it does sound a little bad, doesn't it? I didn't mean it that way! Sorry if I offended you. ^_^;;

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    Yeah well, your wrong. I will have to slave away before the alpha so :P

Meh. I know that. XD Anyway I mean that while people who DON'T have to do stuff specifically FOR the alpha can just play the alpha when it's out (or ready for beta-testing in my case XD) and people who HAVE stuff to do have to do all that work before getting to play. I'm so evil. Actually no, I'm not. I'm just PRETENDING to be evil... mwahahahaha...

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    Awh, it does sound a little bad, doesn't it? I didn't mean it that way! Sorry if I offended you. ^_^;;

It's okay.

===

Update time!

[HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Sirgit! Remember him? How does he look?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    It's okay.

===

Update time!

[HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Sirgit! Remember him? How does he look?

it looks cute!!
    is it supposed to have 3 legs? coz from the position it's in shouldn't the 4th be showing??
    i dunno if it's just me, but the 'hair' on its head looks odd... maybe it's just me. lol
    i like it a lot tho!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I agree with minchan: it looks like it only has three legs. The head in general reminds me a lot of Eevee, but I still say it looks great! ^^

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Umm.... I hate to be the one to tell you this Kyle?, but you need to read the threads. This game is still in Pre-Alpha, technically, which means there is no download ready for the public.

As an edit to my previous post, I finally figured out what Sirgit's head reminds me of: Eevee colors and ears with Leafeon's curl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back