• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Well Atlus, looks like we'll be in ca'hootz. =p I'm glad that you agreed to leading us though. ^_^ I was very afraid we'd have to look elsewhere. You don't have a plan of some sort do you? xD; If not then I suppose West, Lyzo, and I will have to try to make something out of nothing.
    I'm feeling a bit more inspired I guess, now. c: So full-speed ahead, after we get our heads put together, I think.

Ya know, I'd be willing to throw my head into the mix, if only just to bounce ideas. I'm actually pretty creative, even though my artisict skill is lacking.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hi, guys. Sorry I didn't get to respond earlier, but my internet was out all day yesterday. Glad it's back up today, though. ;3

Well Atlus, looks like we'll be in ca'hootz. =p I'm glad that you agreed to leading us though. ^_^ I was very afraid we'd have to look elsewhere. You don't have a plan of some sort do you? xD; If not then I suppose West, Lyzo, and I will have to try to make something out of nothing.
    I'm feeling a bit more inspired I guess, now. c: So full-speed ahead, after we get our heads put together, I think.

Yeah, I guess so. xD
    Actually, I have no idea where we're going, but I guess that's where we blaze a trail, right?
    Good, I hope so. I haven't had a good lead on a project in ages. :3

Well, its good to hear the games still going! But we'll miss you Mac. D:
    Good Luck new leader, the force is with you O_O

Thanks. ;D

Years
  • pro as hope this comes out well.
    i can attempt at sprites if you want?
    i just need to get my chop up, as we say in the guitarist world haha.
    yeah ill work on it its been a along time since I've done it haha.
    But yeah good luck Atlus on the leading dude.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Two things:

One, if you DO make a new thread, please add in my Blowree userbar. I posted it a couple pages back I think...

And two, I am also willing to help with story ideas and brainstorming and whatnot. I have a pretty insane mind, but it's pretty creative and innovative too. ^^

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Sure. xD We'll need everyone's help to keep progressing. I imagine we'll be involving you guys a lot. ;)

EDIT:

Well Kangokick was great, but I decided to make him a bit larger to get in a few more details. Even now, he's too small for my taste. 30x52.

30uqwdj.jpg

West, your's looks more like a baby pokemon. It's adorable. <3 So I was thinking if you gave him a bit shorter of a tail and made it go up instead of down (he'd be sitting) we could make him a pre-evo to Kangokick. It could be an egg event of some sort, maybe.

Last edited:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Sure. xD We'll need everyone's help to keep progressing. I imagine we'll be involving you guys a lot. ;)

EDIT:

Well Kangokick was great, but I decided to make him a bit larger to get in a few more details. Even now, he's too small for my taste. 30x52.

30uqwdj.jpg

West, your's looks more like a baby pokemon. It's adorable. <3 So I was thinking if you gave him a bit shorter of a tail and made it go up instead of down (he'd be sitting) we could make him a pre-evo to Kangokick. It could be an egg event of some sort, maybe.

Okay..?

f3w852.jpg

Presenting, LittleFootkick! Or Blowey. = D

EDIT:

2yu0bgk.jpg

I edited a lot of things that was bothering me. ;3

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Okay..?

f3w852.jpg

Presenting, LittleFootkick! Or Blowey. = D

EDIT:

2yu0bgk.jpg

I edited a lot of things that was bothering me. ;3

They're not bad. Do ya think you could make Blowey's eyes a little more baby-esque?
    Also, the heads on both sprites bother me for some reason.... They look a little flat. Maybe you could work with the shading a bit?

Anyway, hello Atlus! Enjoying being the interim commander-in-chief? XD Just kidding. But seriously, I can also help with story ideas. And, if he'll ever reply again, may I suggest asking Agrajag for story help? He seems creative, and I know we'll need the help.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • They're not bad. Do ya think you could make Blowey's eyes a little more baby-esque?
    Also, the heads on both sprites bother me for some reason.... They look a little flat. Maybe you could work with the shading a bit?

Anyway, hello Atlus! Enjoying being the interim commander-in-chief? XD Just kidding. But seriously, I can also help with story ideas. And, if he'll ever reply again, may I suggest asking Agrajag for story help? He seems creative, and I know we'll need the help.

Hey! I can also help! D = But, whenever I asked Mac, he... Well... Ignored me. .__.

Okay, on Blowey, I guess the shading was my fault, so I'll get that edited soon. (I may have to leave soon, so expect it by tomorrow sometime if I don't get it up tonight) And I'll fix the shading on Kangokick.

:cer_boogie:
    Loading. Please wait...
    Loading complete.

beeaus.jpg
    Blowey.

e1cmkk.jpg
    Kangokick.

I couldn't really do anything with them. =/ I hope they look better.

By the way, what part on the team do you have again? I forget if you're even on the team in the first place, sorry. XD

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Hey! I can also help! D = But, whenever I asked Mac, he... Well... Ignored me. .__.

Okay, on Blowey, I guess the shading was my fault, so I'll get that edited soon. (I may have to leave soon, so expect it by tomorrow sometime if I don't get it up tonight) And I'll fix the shading on Kangokick.

:cer_boogie:
    Loading. Please wait...
    Loading complete.​

beeaus.jpg
    Blowey.​

e1cmkk.jpg
    Kangokick.​

I couldn't really do anything with them. =/ I hope they look better.​

By the way, what part on the team do you have again? I forget if you're even on the team in the first place, sorry. XD​

They look better. It was the shading on the left side of the face and under the ear.

As for my role, I'm the person that does the Stats, Abilities, and Moves (and maybe Dex Entries, never bothered to ask Mac about it) for the masterpieces you and Vannah create. It's simple, but also very painstaking, especially when I don't have a visual reference.

BTW, ;_; for forgetting me.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • They look better. It was the shading on the left side of the face and under the ear.

As for my role, I'm the person that does the Stats, Abilities, and Moves (and maybe Dex Entries, never bothered to ask Mac about it) for the masterpieces you and Vannah create. It's simple, but also very painstaking, especially when I don't have a visual reference.

BTW, ;_; for forgetting me.

Don't cry! I didn't forget you! A Nobody is supposed to keep their memories!

Okay, good, they are done. = D

Okay, I thought you did that. Is it alright if I help you if you're having trouble? I am always up to the task, and I would love to help make base stats with you.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    A Nobody is supposed to keep their memories!

Okay, I thought you did that. Is it alright if I help you if you're having trouble? I am always up to the task, and I would love to help make base stats with you.

Why not? I just don't know how we'll be able to coordinate, seeing as how you don't have messenger.

As for the Nobody comment, why doesn't Roxas remember being Sora? Or anyone else in the Organization, starting with Demyx and onward to Larxene??

ANY-WHO... wait, I'm finished. Or am I? x_x

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Why not? I just don't know how we'll be able to coordinate, seeing as how you don't have messenger.

As for the Nobody comment, why doesn't Roxas remember being Sora? Or anyone else in the Organization, starting with Demyx and onward to Larxene??

ANY-WHO... wait, I'm finished. Or am I? x_x

You have just told of the biggest plot twist in the next game!! DX Oh, because Sora wasn't a Heartless for that long. It says so in the Secret Ansem Reports. But I kind of disagree withsome of his theories. XD We can continue this via PM.

Oh, and, we can still talk about it via PM too. What's the big deal with messenger anyway? Man... Well, ANYWAY, I have to go for tonight, but will be back tomorrow. Don't hesitate to send me a PM though. = D

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    You have just told of the biggest plot twist in the next game!! DX Oh, because Sora wasn't a Heartless for that long. It says so in the Secret Ansem Reports. But I kind of disagree withsome of his theories. XD We can continue this via PM.

Oh, and, we can still talk about it via PM too. What's the big deal with messenger anyway? Man... Well, ANYWAY, I have to go for tonight, but will be back tomorrow. Don't hesitate to send me a PM though. = D

For the record people, I didn't just spoil anything. As for the messenger thing, it's cause it makes sharing things easier. Plus, they give you cookies for using it. Chocolate chocolate chunk, too. XD

Anyway, keep dishing out the goodness. (Sprites, I mean.) A screenie would be nice too, featuring Vannah's tiles. Hint hint to Lyzo. XDDD

BTW, if I seem really crazy tonight, forgive me. I am going on about an hour and a half of sleep. XD

Last edited:

amtrax

Pheonix will rule the world...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    For the record people, I didn't just spoil anything. As for the messenger thing, it's cause it makes sharing things easier. Plus, they give you cookies for using it. Chocolate chocolate chunk, too. XD

Anyway, keep dishing out the goodness. (Sprites, I mean.) A screenie would be nice too, featuring Vannah's tiles. Hint hint to Lyzo. XDDD

BTW, if I seem really crazy tonight, forgive me. I am going on about an hour and a half of sleep. XD

Atlus and I are both mappers for this but I know for a fact I haven't got Vannah's tiles. Whether Atlus has or not I don't know. (He's been a bit quiet lately hasn't he)
    I don't know who the designated tile inserter is but I could do it if I had the tiles.
    (Sorry if this didn't make any sense)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Atlus and I are both mappers for this but I know for a fact I haven't got Vannah's tiles. Whether Atlus has or not I don't know. (He's been a bit quiet lately hasn't he)
    I don't know who the designated tile inserter is but I could do it if I had the tiles.
    (Sorry if this didn't make any sense)

Woops. I forgot to put your name in there. I iz sorry amtrax. And, it makes perfect sense to me. BTW, I'm curious as to how the mapping is going.... It's rarely talked about. It's usually Vannah's or West's sprites and the c&c that follow....

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • West, there's a reason I changed the eyes. o-o If you'll look at the concept art the eyes aren't ... (dont know how to describe it) ponyta, eevee, ninetails-ish. They're more like hitmonlee's or primeape's. Other than that, I have nothing wrong with the two sprites. As for the tilesets, I was sure Mac delivered them to whoever was tiling for us. =/ I guess not. I can't get into my photobucket atm. >< But I'll pm my photobucket to Atlus, amtrax, Lyzo, and West just so if there's anything there that needs to be used from there, you guys can get to it easily. It would probably be one of the most recent images on the 1st and second page. The latest and greatest is always in the front of the album rather than the back.

I've been uploading on tinypic lately, until I can get my PB back. (cant even access the page. x-x)

Anyway, I'm really unsatisfied with the hero and heroine, so I completely redid the female heroine, indexed it, and everything.

zvt091_th.jpg
    Maybe I should give her knee-length pants. Not sure. I do like her a lot more than the old version, at least anatomy wise, and I'll probably update the male later as well. -cough- West, do you want some OW spriting practice? :3' You could give her a bag, too. That'd be nice. ^_^

Her hair was purple at first, but I decided that was too... normal looking... I guess?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back