• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
  • Ok. Didn't know that. Still, I got to get my little fact of the day out. Also, the REAL Pharaoh spelled his name Ramses.

Also, just as someone who is kept outta the loop, where exactly do we stand as far as the Alpha goes?

BTW, I forget as to how many this particular Hack will have in total Pokemon. I seem to remember 250. Has it been changed since then? Just curious, cause I need to know how much freedom I have to work with with my job.....

I believe there to be something like 300? Mac kept changing it, so I lost track...

Oh and Vannah, I'll get to them sometime, just as long as you help with the back sprites when the time comes. :cer_wink:

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • Well everyone, I've had something drop out of my life, which gives me enough free time to act and hack, which is great for me ^^ What it means is that I can come back as leader of Torzach. I know I sound really really fickle, and believe me, I'm not meaning to. Its just awesome that I have enough free time to do both ^^ Vrai, I hope you don't mind to much :P You can stay on as a co-leader, if you so desire. Thanks for looking out for Torzach while I was gone ^^
    Oh, by the way, we may have some very cool things happening soon. Just thought I'd give you a heads up ^^

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Well everyone, I've had something drop out of my life, which gives me enough free time to act and hack, which is great for me ^^ What it means is that I can come back as leader of Torzach. I know I sound really really fickle, and believe me, I'm not meaning to. Its just awesome that I have enough free time to do both ^^ Vrai, I hope you don't mind to much :P You can stay on as a co-leader, if you so desire. Thanks for looking out for Torzach while I was gone ^^
    Oh, by the way, we may have some very cool things happening soon. Just thought I'd give you a heads up ^^

Well, that's cool Mac! = D So, I think it would keep things less complicated if Vrai stayed on as co-leader. So, now we'll see you in Narnia and we'll be working with you. By the way, have you auditioned for the part you want yet? What's up?

Oh, and just so you know, Vrai and I have been working a little on the most recent ROM, just to let you know. So I'll try and get it to you and Vrai soon.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Well everyone, I've had something drop out of my life, which gives me enough free time to act and hack, which is great for me ^^ What it means is that I can come back as leader of Torzach. I know I sound really really fickle, and believe me, I'm not meaning to. Its just awesome that I have enough free time to do both ^^ Vrai, I hope you don't mind to much :P You can stay on as a co-leader, if you so desire. Thanks for looking out for Torzach while I was gone ^^

That's great! :D

Pssh, like I've really done anything. I've basically sat on my rump for a few days.. that's it. xD
    But sure, that'd be cool. I might also be able to insert a couple of those tiles we need in over the next few days; I've finally got a bit of a break from football stuff.

I want to know what the cool things are.. D;

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
    Years

Your about to get roughly 400 posts from everyone expressing how happy they are that your back MAC, but you already knew this...

Anyways, glad to see your back and balancing your acting career as well. Can't wait for this update!!! :)

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Aww no offense and not to be picky but I honestly don't like the third hero sprite... at all. (sorry!)

Oh and I find it odd how I didn't even notice the second one's shoes. 0.o;;

Oh and "Mac is back" is funny. It rhymes. Welcome back. ^^

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • In other news, here are the complete walking and running female over world sprites.

gallery_11654_380_1.png

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • Mac is back! :D you're right it does ryhme ^_^
    Great to have you back this soon xD

West, nice overworld spriting :D
    I'd insert it if I had the ROM we're working on(if that's ok with Mac), but I have no idea who is editing it and what is happening to it xD

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Aww no offense and not to be picky but I honestly don't like the third hero sprite... at all. (sorry!)

Oh and I find it odd how I didn't even notice the second one's shoes. 0.o;;

Oh and "Mac is back" is funny. It rhymes. Welcome back. ^^

Mmkay. How would you have me change it? ^_^

XDDDD Her hair's a poof ball at side view, West. Its a great OW. Nice job.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Mac is back! :D you're right it does ryhme ^_^
    Great to have you back this soon xD

West, nice overworld spriting :D
    I'd insert it if I had the ROM we're working on(if that's ok with Mac), but I have no idea who is editing it and what is happening to it xD

So you're the inserter, huh? Well, I have a freshly made patch of the newest ROM of it, so would ya like me to send it to you?

Mmkay. How would you have me change it? ^_^

XDDDD Her hair's a poof ball at side view, West. Its a great OW. Nice job.

In my opinion, Oh no! I have an opinion! O: it looks fine. Doesn't look like it needs changing. When I edited it, I didn't find anything wrong with it besides what I edited. Hm...

Thanks. yeah, it does look like a puff ball, doesn't it? XD

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • So you're the inserter, huh? Well, I have a freshly made patch of the newest ROM of it, so would ya like me to send it to you?

In my opinion, Oh no! I have an opinion! O: it looks fine. Doesn't look like it needs changing. When I edited it, I didn't find anything wrong with it besides what I edited. Hm...

Thanks. yeah, it does look like a puff ball, doesn't it? XD

Reckon you can make heads or tails of this? :x
    5pn1g6_th.jpg
    I realize he's a bit tall with the hat, but I tried him shorter and it just didn't look as good. xD;

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Reckon you can make heads or tails of this? :x
    5pn1g6_th.jpg
    I realize he's a bit tall with the hat, but I tried him shorter and it just didn't look as good. xD;

Looks good. = D I reckon you're gonna want the running frames as well? What about the fishing frames?? I'll see what I can do with it.

EDIT: These OWs are starting to remind me of your Micheal Jackson sprite. XD

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Hiphip, hooray! Mac is back!

Ahem. Now that that is out, I have something to say @ Vannah about the hero OW. His outfit reminds me a little too much of a Rocket Grunt Uniform. Any possible way to change that?

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
    Years
  • Hiphip, hooray! Mac is back!

Ahem. Now that that is out, I have something to say @ Vannah about the hero OW. His outfit reminds me a little too much of a Rocket Grunt Uniform. Any possible way to change that?

Very good point. Yea... isn't the hero kinda like a ranger? I know his father was, but from the first post it sounds like the hero associates with the rangers so shouldn't he have more.... outdoorsy(?) clothes?

@ Vannah, don't take this the wrong way because I love all of your OW's! (especially the hat on the male hero!)

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • OHEMGEE IT DOES LOOK LIKE THE MJ SPRITE!!! 0.O;;

*ahem* sorry for that. lol

umm

@vannah
    I just think the face is too old and mean looking. too thin. if the hero is supposed to be around 18 i think the third sprite looks way too old. like 30. lol just my opinion but i just wanna put in my 2 cents. ya know??

@west
    luv the girl's overworld sprites. the running ones are cool. ^^

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Well, then, if you'd like to change it then please do. I tried to give him a more mature look. Also, he has the same outfit to begin with. It never changed. Yeah, I kinda thought of rockets too when I put the red shirt in there. That can always change.
    I don't really feel like fixing them now. If someone else wants to edit them, then go right ahead. Sorry if I'm a bit irritable, I've been having some family... issues. I don't mean to be rude or mean or anything.

EDIT: Edited a little. I gave up some of his angular features. What I don't want him to look like is a kid. xD;

2aj58hv_th.jpg

Last edited:

Ghu55

Pokemon Torzach Supporter
    Years
  • In the full male hero sprite I thought the hat looked like a beanie or something but now it kinda looks like a top hat which is...not really ranger like maybe put another fold in it...and change his shirt to green, then he would look more outdoorsy and less rockety

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back