• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
    Haven't been on PokeCommunity for a while now xD

Great that the hacks going on, and I wish you guys a lot of luck!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    is there a beta for toazrch out yet?i cant seem to find any download link around at the post.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    Haven't been on PokeCommunity for a while now xD

Great that the hacks going on, and I wish you guys a lot of luck!
    Thanks, Lyzo!

is there a beta for toazrch out yet?i cant seem to find any download link around at the post.
    As Ash493 already stated, this is a VERY common question there is no download. The first Alpha, to my knowledge, is still being worked on.

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    this is my first look at this and im just freaking out!! I wanna play it. I can't wait

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Alright, thanks! I think I should tell you I edited one pixel while I waited for a comment, but I guess it's done either way!

Hey, don't laugh at his name! D< That's my middle name! Wait, let's see... Wester Meestlee Meister... On second thought, it isn't.

So anyway, now that that's done, I can finally move onto the next thing on my agenda. = D

EDIT: As I was checking the completed sprites, I noticed that the Pokemon Thewboll's backsprite was smaller than its pre-evolution's, Thorsphere. Yeah, you guys remember Thewboll, right?
    [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)
    Ain't he cute? Well, since his backsprite was so small, I decided to edit it. I mean, Meestlee's backsprite is bigger for Pete's sake. (Yes, I'll fix that soon. XD)

How does it look? I made it larger than Thorsphere's, and now all we have to worry about is Meestlee. XD

Oh, and before I forget to tell you guys, some of the sprites that were preveusly posted have mysteriously dissapeared. Well, those posted by me, anyway. If you want to see those sprites, you can always find them at the Torzach Forums. I know they're there. XD

You don't really have to worry too much about backsprites. IMO, Nintendo doesn't. Hoppip is always bigger than Skiploom. Wingull is larger (in comparison to original front sprites) than Pelliper.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    You don't really have to worry too much about backsprites. IMO, Nintendo doesn't. Hoppip is always bigger than Skiploom. Wingull is larger (in comparison to original front sprites) than Pelliper.
    Yeah, you're right. But I still feel Thewboll's backsprite needed an update anyway. So, at least that's finished. And now we don't have to worry about Meestlee's backsprite!

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    You know, I think that on the first post, in BIG BOLD LETTERS that there should be a "There is no download available yet" sign. I really think that.

I never noticed that Hoppip was bigger than Skiploom in the backsprites... Shows how much attention I pay. (not much lol)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    You know, I think that on the first post, in BIG BOLD LETTERS that there should be a "There is no download available yet" sign. I really think that.

I never noticed that Hoppip was bigger than Skiploom in the backsprites... Shows how much attention I pay. (not much lol)

Thing of it is, though: NO ONE that doesn't know the no-asking-for-a-Beta rule looks for things like that. They mostly go for: Ooh. Pretty pictures/Fakemon. Great Plot. No one goes: Ooh, credits/Team/etc.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
    um just wondering could you consider putting all the fakemon on the first page please id like to seem them all together rather than looking threw every page :?

Thanks

~kian~

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
    um just wondering could you consider putting all the fakemon on the first page please id like to seem them all together rather than looking threw every page :?

Thanks

~kian~

Actually a really good idea, since the front page is kinda outdated xD

And not many people check out the forum, so it's maybe better to put them all on the front so that many people can see them ; )

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    Actually a really good idea, since the front page is kinda outdated xD

And not many people check out the forum, so it's maybe better to put them all on the front so that many people can see them ; )
    I have to disagree. Even though more people will see them, it just defeats the purpose of having a special sheet over on the forums. Then, if you have three sheets, (One here, two on the forums) then it becomes more tedious to update than it already is for the people in charge of that.

If people want to see everything in one neat little place, I advise going to the forum. But who knows what Mac wants to do, so it doesn't really matter.

EDIT: Alright, minchan over on the Torzach Forums pointed out that the backsprite for Hemshawk looked funny, because it had an all black outline. I decided to fix that problem, and now I'm going to show it to you guys! How does that sound?

I just added one of the outline colors from the front sprite, and fixed up the outline on the yellow fluffs of hair, then I added a little shading to the red feathers. So, how does it look?

EDIT 2: Hello? -Knock- -Knock- Anyone home? Well, it's been a few weeks since I posted that last backsprite up for comments, and it got a total of... zero comments. >D So, I'll be placing some bait here to hopefully lure some of you back.

Now presenting, Weedlant's backsprite! (Yeah, you remember Weedlant.
    He's the evolved form of Meestlee.)

So, now we've got another backsprite that needs some comments. Hooray! :cer_boogie:

And on a side not, I have withdrawn my offer to include my Fakemon, Dradow, along with any and all of its evolutions from Torzach for the time being. There, I just thought I'd announce that. :cer_wink: But don't worry, if anyone actually noticed it and was hoping for it to be used, I might reconsider later.

Last edited:

tangvor

Pokemon FTW
    Years
    Looks great West!
    Keep up the great work!
    This rom needs to get back out there seeing as how it's publicity has dropped quite a bit as of lately!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Nice, West! I hadn't even noticed. Sorry 'bout that >_<
    Anyway, they both look really great!

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    Looks great West!
    Keep up the great work!
    This rom needs to get back out there seeing as how it's publicity has dropped quite a bit as of lately!
    Thank you, tangvor! Glad you like 'em!

Yeah, it has. But I'll try my best to keep it updated. = D

Nice, West! I hadn't even noticed. Sorry 'bout that >_<
    Anyway, they both look really great!
    It's okay. I had a feeling no one would come in here and check. XD But thanks for commenting! I actually found a mistake of my own in the Weedlant backsprite, so I'll fix that, and then we'll consider 'em finished. Thanks again!

Speaking of sprites, I haven't gotten to make any lately. .__. I've been busy. But I'll try and get on some as soon as I can. :cer_wink:

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
    Years
    its back??? YAY!!!!

So who is back? I can tell westrmister is, but what about Vrai, Megamacer, and Vannah?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    its back??? YAY!!!!

So who is back? I can tell westrmister is, but what about Vrai, Megamacer, and Vannah?

Ehem... I never left...

ANYWAY! It was taken off hiatus awhile back, but everyone went ghost. I'm not sure about Vrai, or Vannah. Mac gets on every now and then, but IDK.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    The Fakemon look really professional!
    Better than what I can sprite...
    i'll be waiting for alpha/beta 1!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back