• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    lookin good. the new fakemon, (like the grass ponyta), look amateurish, and could probably be redone, or otherwise omitted. However the starters look good, though

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
    Sure. Resources. You'll find most of our fakemon on the spriting section of the official forums. C:

Anyway.. these three. I don't really know what to make of them. They seemed like a good idea, but I think they're gonna be throw aways. >:I
    [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)
    I just didn't do so well this time I guess. Nor was there much to the concept.

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
    Please excuse the double post, but guys I need you to say something about those sprites. I need to know if you all want me to make certain changes or if you want me to throw them out completely.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    Well they don't look bad, to me they look evil, so you could probably tie them into the evil peoples plot or something.(They remined me of digimons lol

RedBaron474

I don't even know
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Hey guys it's Baron . . . here's my first sprite for Torzach

His name is Elartic . . . Hope you all enjoy!!!

Sure. Resources. You'll find most of our fakemon on the spriting section of the official forums. C:

Anyway.. these three. I don't really know what to make of them. They seemed like a good idea, but I think they're gonna be throw aways. >:I

The only think I really don't like is the middle one . . . other then that they look okay . . . . :)​

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021

They look okay...
    I don't think you need to throw them away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back