• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • RAWR! I CAN HAZ BETAZ NAO!?!

No, I joke, but I am soooo so so so so looking forward to this.
    Those fakemon of yours are practially perfect, I mean, I could just about cre- wait, that's inappropriate they are sprited so epically! I thought they could have been real Pokemon! (Pity gamefreak didn't hire you and your friends though).
    GL with this hack when you get back to doing it!
    :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2009
    This looks wicked good for a game full of 'fakemon'.
    They look like they're made by Nintendo.
    You're doing great and I can't wait to play it.

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Please, please tell me you didn't give up on this...
    Because if you did, I'm going to have to find some way to do something extremely evil to you.

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • Look guys, it's great we're still getting this awesome support, but the hack has been put on hold at the moment...

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2009
    UUhm I'm new around here and was looking at this hack. It looks Awesome! I'm assuming it isn't out yet since there isnt a link for download on the main post but i definatly support this hack.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Yeah. I mean, the team's still hanging around. But tis the time for schooling and business... and not spriting.
    Yeah, things are kind of busy. I hope it can get going again soon...

UUhm I'm new around here and was looking at this hack. It looks Awesome! I'm assuming it isn't out yet since there isnt a link for download on the main post but i definatly support this hack.
    Nah, it's not out yet. But thanks for the support!

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    I'm taking the support banner out of my signature until this gets going again, a lot of people are getting directed here just to find out it's on hold...
    I feel your pain though. I'm being inundated with college paperwork myself.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Fake Pokemon disgust me. They give me an undescribable feeling. The only ones that don't give me that feeling, the ones I like would be the Ruby Destiny series, Quartz, Marble and BattleFire. But after looking at this, this game is added on that list. Your fake Pokemon have gained the approval of a fake Pokemon hater. Well-done. Well, not that I'm special or anything but yeah. Can't wait for it's release!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Aww squibeel is so cute! I wish i could make fakemon like that, though haven't really tried to. When i was younger i used to make fake digimon. Anyways, I am currently checking into what field of work I want to dive into as far as spriter, map editor and etc. So far i have made my own pokemon trainers and gym leaders that i post to my deviant art site. I would love to be a part of this project. Best Fakemon I've seen so far. Check out the link in my signature to view my deviantart. Hope to here from you soon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    hey im loving how this game looks im new here and im loving all the pokemon hacks lol keep the good work I support this hack cant wait to download...

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • This game has been getting tons of Praise and i'm here to give more. x]
    I've been with this since like...page 20ish? Gosh, i can't remember anymore but wow this is one of the most dedicated to and official-looking Fakemon Project EVER.
    I'm hoping that you never quit and that this game will come out soon!
    *Always waiting*
    <3

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmm. You guys should really use RPG Maker or whatever it's called. I mean you have great Fakemon, and it should have something like a DP styled battle screen, rather than the crummy old GBA one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back