• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: {HOTW#62}Pokemon Dimension Legends

what do you want the region name to be???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    I know.It looks cool,doesn't he...xD
    {HOTW#62}Pokemon Dimension Legends

I will also be trying to change the pokemon background thing.It is when we click pokemon to look at our pokemon,the graphics there...xD..wish me luck

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    I can't believe I didn't post here sooner!
    Ace great job :)
    Good luck pal :)
    Tanx Ash493..that really boots my passion[is this the correct word..LoL] to finish this hack..

Anyway,you seen all my updates??my recent update is on this page[the last page]..some of them i did not post at the main post like the tiles..etc..so what do you think of the tiles??
    the pc/mart??
    house?
    blue house?
    gym?

LoL..haha

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years

Anyway,you seen all my updates??my recent update is on this page[the last page]..some of them i did not post at the main post like the tiles..etc..so what do you think of the tiles??
    the pc/mart??
    house?
    blue house?
    gym?

LoL..haha
    Um... okay :D
    House - Pretty cool it's good that they aren't too spiky
    Gym - pretty cool. Is that orange will be so bright in ROM?
    PC/Mart - They look... same xD xD No just joking :D Nicely done :)
    Blue house - I like the one without the second roof if ya mean that one

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    I know.It looks cool,doesn't he...xD

I will also be trying to change the pokemon background thing.It is when we click pokemon to look at our pokemon,the graphics there...xD..wish me luck

Oh Come on...
    Get Rid of that Second to last line...
    Thats not good self esteem...

Looks Like You've been busy today...
    Its Coming together nicely...

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Oh Come on...
    Get Rid of that Second to last line...
    Thats not good self esteem...

Looks Like You've been busy today...
    Its Coming together nicely...
    Haha..i will edit it later on...
    Yeah,i will be quite busy this few days..and my hack is going nicely..i am gonna have all the tile insert,all graphics stuff done,sprites inserted,o/w inserted then i will start mapping and scripting..xD

anyway,here the backsprite[i just remove the hair on the face and move it...

Edit:New tile update...

A bridge.How does it look??like it??
    if it looks horrible,tell me what i can do to improve it...

The damgebox[or what people called it]

This is credit to a friend of mine where i will post his name at the first post when this is inserted...
    since he did not tell me that this is for any people to use,it is best if no one takes it..

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Haha..i will edit it later on...
    Yeah,i will be quite busy this few days..and my hack is going nicely..i am gonna have all the tile insert,all graphics stuff done,sprites inserted,o/w inserted then i will start mapping and scripting..xD

anyway,here the backsprite[i just remove the hair on the face and move it...

Edit:New tile update...

A bridge.How does it look??like it??
    if it looks horrible,tell me what i can do to improve it...

The damgebox[or what people called it]

This is credit to a friend of mine where i will post his name at the first post when this is inserted...
    since he did not tell me that this is for any people to use,it is best if no one takes it..

Honestly...
    The Bridge Looks Like Stairs...
    And I Can't Wait to see the Health Bar In the ROM...

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Honestly...
    The Bridge Looks Like Stairs...
    And I Can't Wait to see the Health Bar In the ROM...
    Haha..then its great..maybe i can use the tiles for both a bridge and a stairs[maybe]...
    for the health bar,yeah,i hope i will manage to learn how to insert it..anyway,i am gonna change all my tiles pallete to the same in fire red rom tiles so it will not be difficult for them to be inserted..xD

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
    Years
    Hey,i manage to insert my tiles...i remap Smallwood village with my house tile...here it is

Tell me how is it...
    I have not insert other tiles yet..xD

Dude, this is pretty impressive. I always fought with mapping, hence why I don't have any made. And if I ever did make one, it wouldn't look anything like this. :P I can't find any errors, or anything...it's like, perfect. xd

Btw, congrats on the Hack of the Week.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    This hack is looking pretty good, hoping to see more on this hack. Good Luck on the rest of this project.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Dude, this is pretty impressive. I always fought with mapping, hence why I don't have any made. And if I ever did make one, it wouldn't look anything like this. :P I can't find any errors, or anything...it's like, perfect. xd

Btw, congrats on the Hack of the Week.

This hack is looking pretty good, hoping to see more on this hack. Good Luck on the rest of this project.
    Tanx for the compliments guys..anyway,the map is for showcasing the tiles..xD..
    anyway,now all my graphics stuff are being inserted...
    here a preview,don't know if you guys like it...:

Comment Comment

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Hey,i manage to insert my tiles...i remap Smallwood village with my house tile...here it is

Tell me how is it...
    I have not insert other tiles yet..xD

There is an error, called Border. The top bit doesn't work with the border, and as it is visible in-game, it will look poor, I suggest Block Editing the Lab Back to make it overlap the Tree Trunk, to make it fit.

Nice Battle Backscreens by the way. Where the sand meets the sea, and the grass meets the sky looks kinda...Well, especialy with the sky, it looks too square, and unnatural-ish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back