• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: {HOTW#62}Pokemon Dimension Legends

what do you want the region name to be???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
  • I think you should change the OW of the Hero.
    His palettes always messes up and that's the Bad thing about this Hack.

Also, your grammar too, it should be: It's him, the guy with the red coat...
    What!! He is the leader of Team Zero... (There's no " ' " in "It's", you forgot
    to press the Spacebar after "What!!".)

There's also a mistake in one of your screenshots on your first post of this thread:
    Haha, you are a loser. (There's no fullstop or period and there's no need to add the "...".)

I'm not trying to be rude, but that's how you make a Hack good.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Ok, first off you Need to give credit to me, Wesley FG and Alister for the rom base.
    Secondly, your title screen looks very nice.
    But remember, you must give credit.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Duuude awaommme! could i be your map editor!??? the only thing i dont know how to edit is the map of the world, i can edit the routes and the citys and caves ect. just not the map of the regon! but i will figure it out!!

lil-gimli1

Lil-Gimli1
    Years
  • if you want help, i can do a bit of spriting and can map,
    i have a bit of experience in spriting,
    and with mapping, i've had lots of experience, so pm me if you want anything

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Ok.
    You want me to try ''dig' your story?I mean,i'll try to find what's happened.You don't have to tell me in the end.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back