• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: {HOTW#78} ~Pokemon Elemental Curse~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, that looks half good half bad...
    The chimney looks good, but the satellite doesn't look that good/round.
    The windows and bricks look good, but the roof, if looks bad...

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
    And I got an idea for another hack - and it is a totally original Idea that I love but I am working on this - so if anyone wants the hack to continue - please tell me - so that I actually know someone might want to play it!
    even if you do a different hack ill just have full power lol

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Not really...
    because you are doing a different hack -
    If what you said was true then at the moment I should have full power!

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    That is what Other people told me man, and the eyes on yours are all cute and so is the grin - it looks cheeky - not at all as sinister as mine :(

2 other people have told me this, I think it was Ace and Banjora - but I am not sure!

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
    Congratulations on hack of the week number 78. Here is your award.
    {HOTW#78} ~Pokemon Elemental Curse~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back