• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: HOTW#84 Pokemon Elite

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    There are always new screen shots, and they are added almost every day. Just check the first posts screen shots for them, i will not post a comment when there are new screens like most people do. Just letting you all know.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • why are you or ray the 1st to critisize a hack?
    this is an intresting and good hack.
    quarts was kind of good and had some scripts the same.
    if you don't have anything to say don't say any thing at all.
    especialy if your post is on the 3rd page and it's the first one to critisize.
    I didn't critize this, I just gave some suggestions.

I know i just said i dont like bad comments but if you have a suggestion please pm me and i will fix it. At first i took this comment as an insult but then i learned from it and improved my OW. So thank you. :\
    I went from this
    wildzone.png

To this
    PokemonElite.png
    And it still needs room for improvement..

Much better, but the Seedot OW could still use some improvement.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I didn't critize this, I just gave some suggestions.

Much better, but the Seedot OW could still use some improvement.
    Ya, i am getting a custom made one from orietzion he said he knows how to draw one really good.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I made the first video for Elite version. Its a basic tour of the first city. (Your home town)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Those tiles are nice... but as Ruka said ya had some spelling mistakes...
    By the way didn't ya get that pokeball from Life of Guardians?

The closed house... I was like... WTF I cannot enter my house?! What logic is that? :D

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    ya lol there were some spelling mistakes, and no its not from life of guardians. I forgot to switch the signs posts back before i filmed the video. That was supposed to be the professors house. Your house is the on at the top of the map. you can get in his house after you find professor David doing research in route 103. Then you go in the house and his assistant gives you a pokedex. :)

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    You should change the Route Names, you can start by giving it another number,
    Eg. Route 801, 802, 803, etc.
    Ya, i was going to that but not numbers that high like 801,802.
    I might just do like route 1 route 2, kind of like the kanto region.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Just to let you all know, the first release for this game will be soon, becouse i finally got the pokedex script to work the way i wanted it to. When I release the first Alpha, you will be able to get your first badge. The First gym is bug type. It is located in the 3rd city that you visit. (The first two are technically towns though)
    gym.png

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Just to let you all know, the first release for this game will be soon, becouse i finally got the pokedex script to work the way i wanted it to. When I release the first Alpha, you will be able to get your first badge. The First gym is bug type. It is located in the 3rd city that you visit. (The first two are technically towns though)
    gym.png

Your screens are okay, and nice updates, but you should change the OW's to FR Styled ones. (Export the OW's from a FR Rom and then import the FR OW's to the Ruby Rom)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I felt bad about quiting so i made a userbar for ya:
    56561707.png

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I felt bad about quiting so i made a userbar for ya:
    56561707.png
    Thanks man, i really appreciate it.

Your screens are okay, and nice updates, but you should change the OW's to FR Styled ones. (Export the OW's from a FR Rom and then import the FR OW's to the Ruby Rom)
    Ya i did that but then i needed to start the game over(becouse of a glitch)by exporting evrything i had and importing into a fresh rom. I forgot to import the FR OW sprites though. I will get it done though.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    A new Video Is out! It needs some fixing up, but this is just a test

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    ash1.jpg
    ash2.jpg

Two new sprites I made. They will either be Gym Leaders or just random guys you battle. Please don't steel the sprites.

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    Wow nice vids. I like this hack, cant wait to play it.

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    ash1.jpg
    ash2.jpg

I love these sprites by the way. Your really good at spriting, whether you think it or not.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • ash1.jpg
    ash2.jpg

Two new sprites I made. They will either be Gym Leaders or just random guys you battle. Please don't steel the sprites.
    Why should i steal the sprites, when the first is just hg/ss Red with hg/ss's mortys head and the second one is hg/ss golds body with reds head recolored blue theres hardly any spriting involved just some arm moving,putting some remove the heads to add the other ones and some recoloring. i can do that for each sprite in about 11 seconds

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Lol ya that's true, but he found HGSS sprites that looked good together. I think the sprites are good.

Back