• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Houndoom666's Trade Thread ^ ^ (rares, shinies, etc)

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Is the Mew in Japanese and is it at least level 30?

If not then the Shiny Mew is hacked. No Mew is shiny unless it was caught at Faraway Island in Emerald, which was only released in Japan.

I'm interested in the Shiny Magikarp if Adamant Nature and low level (preferably below 10 and no greater than 15).

Also are the Latias and Latios 10 ANIV or just regular?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Yeah, Kit-Tsukasa took what I was going to post (Before my power went out at my house, but it doesn't matter much anyways)
    And Houndoom666, if you didn't notice, I already took the Shiny Darkrai off of the list since no legit Darkrais are shiny. So I still need the info. on the Shiny Mew and the Regular Darkrai (Such as OT, ID, Ball caught in, Location, ect.)

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Yeah, Kit-Tsukasa took what I was going to post (Before my power went out at my house, but it doesn't matter much anyways)
    And Houndoom666, if you didn't notice, I already took the Shiny Darkrai off of the list since no legit Darkrais are shiny. So I still need the info. on the Shiny Mew and the Regular Darkrai (Such as OT, ID, Ball caught in, Location, ect.)

lol no Shiny Darkrais until tomorrow you mean when everyone can then SR for a shiny TRU Darkrai. Unless of course those are specifically made non-shiny as well.

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
    Well, I got a hacked Mew then. But damn, I should have checked, it's obvious.
    Level 5
    OT: Alex
    ID No.: 00000
    Relaxed Nature
    Sep. 18, 2007
    Kanto - Arrived at Lv. 5.

Caught in a Ultra Ball.

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
    Years
    Darkrai
    OT:Matt (lol names really jake, Bro picked the name)
    ID:58632
    Ball: Master Ball
    Loc:New Moon Island
    Met at lvl 40

Level 5
    Relaxed Nature
    Sep. 18, 2007

Caught in a Ultra Ball.

Yeh, I would have stopped at "Lv 5 Mew"
    Lvl 5 shiny just says "Hacked all over it"
    I have a fully ev'ed one, and the stats are Wicked. ^ ^

Last edited:

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Level 5
    Relaxed Nature
    Sep. 18, 2007

Caught in a Ultra Ball.

That's definetely hacked since no Mew was originally from Kanto. Plus the ID No. kinda gives it away: 00000

Darkrai
    OT:Matt (lol names really jake, Bro picked the name)
    ID:58632
    Ball: Master Ball
    Loc:New Moon Island
    Met at lvl 40

Yeh, I would have stopped at "Lv 5 Mew"
    Lvl 5 shiny just says "Hacked all over it"
    I have a fully ev'ed one, and the stats are Wicked. ^ ^

Sorry to break to this you, but Darkrai is hacked unless its name is in Japanese and was caught using Japanese Surf Glitch which can only be done in the first few copies of the game. Catching it in a Master Ball makes it all the more suspicious.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    I am interested in your Shiny Magikarp, would you want a legendary? Or just a misc. pokemon?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Name what legendaries u got. ^ ^

Can you clone? Also I made the request for the Shiny Magikarp earlier, but you never responded to my question of what is the nature and what level is it (and is it UT)?

I will trade either an UT Level 50 Entei (nicknamed Plomien) or a Level 62 Raikou for it if you can clone my legendaries and trade them back.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    I'm still interested. I've got quiet a few legendaries from every region. Just name one you want.

Back