• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hours logged in

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    Your Pokemon Games Playtime until you beat E4?

Again, just guess from the title what you have to tell. Tell, When you beat the E4 in any Pokemon Game (G,S,C, LG, FR, E, D, P, Pl etc)

Mine is 6 hours. What about you?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Avg, To beat the e4: About 100 o.0

I'm the nosy person that has to do every possible thing before "beating" the game.

I maxed out my playtime on Pearl.
    999:59

Last edited:
    Years
    My game times are usually in an excesse of 30 hours, at least. Mostly because my concentration is lacking in some of the boring/long parts, and it usually takes me a long time to get those parts out of the way.

I may have beaten the games in faster time, but I can't really remember.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I understand what you're asking, about the fastest you can get to the Elite Four and all that, but this topic is too similar to another existing topic, soo...

-Merged-

Years
    526:19 in my Diamond version. Most of it was spent IV Breeding for competitive battling. As of now, the playtime of my Diamond version won't go up as high anymore since I moved on to Platinum awhile back. I only have a little over 100 hours on that game but it will catch up eventually.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My hours logged are about 800+
    If I remember correctly I haven't played my game in like a month due to school... so yeah

Back