• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hours of playtime.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I have the opposite of life then I have had the game since release and I have played...drumroll....481:37

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    They ought to create a sticky to cover all these reccuring threads =P

911:36 on Pearl(started on Jul. 27th '07), 949:45 on Diamond(started on Aug. 13th '07). Don't ask me how I managed to rack up these times..
    I hope to be restarting the latter version for the first time, soon ;3

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2008
    Only 72 hrs. I want to beat my time of 160 hrs on Ruby, that game was soo addictive!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Mine is 300:26... And I just completed my national Pokedex. I've had it since Aprl. 22

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Restarted diamond, prolly equaling 240+ hours :p

Hm, on my sapphire I had 250+ Hours... Lost it...

Years
  • 130. I only turn it on like once or twice a week these days. usually to catch swarmies, migrate and EV train my team or better yet, breed to get perfect natures and awesome ev's for my team. anyways, if i had wifi my playtime would probably be 300+. oh well. anyways, i also turn it on to do the battle frontier.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • My time is currently on the bracket of about 510 Hours, on my Diamond. With Pearl, its about 15-16 Hours, because I usually reset it, once I complete the game. I completed the game sometime last week, so I could reset to take on SilverSmeargleSplatter's little challenge.

Back