• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hours of playtime.

Chelzbell

magical girl undercover
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    67:09, and this from playing the game since I recieved it on my birthday.

lostsoul5673

blahblahblahblahblahblahb lah
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    196:11
    I had it since it was out. But still, I played for a while, but then I get more games, so I play those. But I recently picked it up again.

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
    Now up to about 323 hours. My friend has way more than me, something like 400 even though he got it half a year later than me. I've done way more though, I have 386 in my pokedex and all are legit while he has hacked some legendaries like Lugia. Damn him, makes my Lugia, ho-oh and Manaphy from Colo, XD and Ranger less valuable.

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    273:21. Gawd, I need to find a better hobby...@_@
    Today I might be getting The World Ends With You, so the hours might not change for a while...

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    994:52.

Wow... No life at all.
    I have around 250 in LeafGreen, and 190 in Emerald. 0:02 in Diamond since I restarted it.

Years
    999.59 I have been playing the same diamond game for ages now i always start my pearl again but i love my diamond and i would never start it again

PokeFan187

Pikachu Fanatic ~ ⋆
    Years
    I have 119 hours on my Diamond. I don't play a lot and I have had it since it came out :P

♥Pureza♥

Back in Black [and White]
    Years
    Diamond - 55 hours
    Pearl - 928 hours

I have a lot of free time lately to play D/P, both of which I am doing a lot on at once most of the time. ^^'

Back