• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hours played?

Years
  • I just wanted to know how many hours have you played so far???

right now im in 350, and counting...
    counting cause im still waiting for heartgold...
    T_T

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Don't worry bro, you'll get it soon!

I'm currently on 10:02!
    Stuck on Blackthorn City Gym, those Dragon-types, those Dragon-types!!

this isnt HGSS he asked for D/P/Pt....

im at 70-80ish hours...

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I spent around 621 hours on Pearl, like 300-400 of hours was from Underground with a nearby friend.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Exactly 160:58 on my current Platinum save.

My last save had like 500 hours though, so I guess.. around 650 counting my last save I guess.

I'm going to stop playing Platinum when I get SoulSilver though, since I FINALLY finished my Emerald and i'm now able to clone Rare Candies, PP Maxes, Master Balls etc. And HGSS doesen't have that stupidass "6 pokemon a day" limit for the Pal Park. Which is GREEAT :-D

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • about 88 hours I think. It will grow a lot though, I'm planning on getting my pokedex completed (Have a long way to go) and getting a bunch of my pokemon up to level 100.

deathcase

Self-Proclaimed Genious
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    200 on leafgreen. i don't plan on buying more games in the nearest future, so it's growing quite fast.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I was at 230h before erasing my game. I had four badges at the time... I think... I didn't do Crasher Wake, in any case. That was the next gym :\

Corazón

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    Platinum: 160:32
    Diamond: 2
    Pearl: 10

I started New games in both D&P.

Back