• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hours played?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    My Pokemon Platinum game is currently sitting on 71:59. All that time and I only have two level 100's :S
    Can't wait to get my copy of HeartGold next Thursday though.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • I had 52~ in my file, it was deleted, but I had a backup. (Yay for flashcart)
    Now I probably have 48-49.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I have a little over 440 hours in Diamond. Pearl and Platinum have a lot less (I'm not sure how much each one has, but definitely less than 100 hours). I'm still racking up D/P/P hours, but I did get HG and SS recently, so I'll probably be getting a lot more hours on those games than on D/P/P for a while.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    59:07 on my current Platinum save, but I've gotten much higher before. Just can't remember exactly.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Let me check...
    *checks*
    Diamond-789 HOURS
    PLatinum-986 HOURS...
    I really need to get a life...

Madam Cheezy

Imakuni Trainee
    Years
  • I have 220+ hours....most of that was before I even did the elite four.

Trading can be very addictive....as well as being an underground treasure hog.

I, am also not getting HG/SS either. Though, the Pokewalker seems so neat.... T.T

Back