• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hours played?

Years
    I have 700+ hours on my Diamond, but I forget if I had left my DS open for one of my trips 2 years ago. I put a tape on the down button so my character would walk into those tiles in Fuego Ironworks that move you to a certain spot. I wanted to raise my pokemon in the daycare :S I forget if I actually did this or not, but 700+ is insane so I'll just stick with that :P

100+ on Platinum and about 30 for Soul Silver (With 16 badges)

SethOmega

I'm hiding in your hat.
    Years
    It may not seem much, but I racked up 80 hours on my Saphire. I have all the Regis, Latias, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and.... A MARSHTOMP! Yaaay!

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    196:23 on Platinum...and counting, because I like it better than SS. :paranoid: I have 22:19 on my SS so far.

Years
    I think I remember clocking up 210 hours on Pokemon Pearl. I first learnt about EV training and thought you had to kill many eevees. That is why i have got 210 hours on pokemon Pearl. *facepalm*. I fail don't I? XD

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Almost 189 hours on Pearl, 67 on Platinum,......2 on Diamond (bought it awhile back and didn't really play it) and 52 on SoulSilver..I plan on getting more in pearl and platinum after I beat SS, but Diamond idk if I'll ever really play it. Just bought it so I could get Dialga (this was b4 platinum came out)..

Years
    377:21 hours on Diamond and counting because of the wait for Heart Gold! C:
    I'll still play it once Heart Gold comes out.
    No, nevermind when heart gold comes out, I'll still probabley be playing it in ten years time. O_O

xDDD

charizardgurl

Colorful and Firey
    Years
    Platinum;; 197:23
    Diamond;; restarted / unknown
    Pearl;; gave away

I'm really wishing I hadn't given away Pearl at this point for the soul reason of being able to get all three starters + version exclusives without the hassle of finding someone who has Pearl. I'm currently EV training in Platinum...even though I've already beaten the story mode.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    I have about 225 logged on my Pearl. Although, most of that time was waiting for people to log on wifi.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    On my Platinum I have logged: 125 hours and 5 minutes. Heh.

Back