• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen hours playing?

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
  • Diamond was obtained on it's day of release, and it has 300:18 on it, with a good chunk of that time forgetting about it and leaving it open.

Platinum has thirty-one hours on it down to the minute. It was also obtained on it's release date.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Wow I thought I had a lot, lol I only got about 60 hours on Platinum, Diamond like 10 seeing as I just restarted, and well I don't have Pearl.

Gourmand

Former Whale Artist
    Years
  • 193 Hours. I thought I had a pretty long time, but you guys blew me out of the water.

EDIT: I forgot to say that this is on Diamond.

Last edited:

Pink_Marshmello

Super Nerd
    Years
  • I've only been playing Diamond for 283 hrs. and 56 min. But on my Yellow version, I've played 355 hours. (The clock stops at that time, so I actually don't know.)

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
  • I've played for 247 hours in my Pearl.
    98 -something like that- in my Platinum.
    and about 400 in my other Pokemon games... I know, I get easily addicted ><

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    I have 119:53 on my platinum but i got it the day it came out so its not that many On my diamond i had a lot but i just restarted so im at 1:33

The Red Chain

My Pearl time is ; 58:01

Both are complete as well~ Didn't take me too long, hehe.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Sapphire : 58:23(It was pretty fun)
    Gold : 118:56(I loved Gold)
    Pearl : 129:28(Pearl was addicting XD)

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    59:48 Platinum- I haven't gotten a chance to play it a lot yet
    478:42 Emerald- Battle Frontier and IV Breeding
    421:56 Diamond- I'm actually quite surprised I have more hours on Emerald than Diamond
    I'm not sure on my others. I don't really feel like looking for them right now. Pokemon has always been one on my favorites.

Back