• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious How approachable are you?

Years
  • Not very, but that's mostly based on my appearance. Despite my best efforts, I'm not good looking. I'm also 5'10.
    However, I wouldn't call myself hard to actually talk to.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Despite barely being approached, I feel im very approachable. I'm easy to have conversations with, though I do feel my appearance is mainly to blame for being approached so little...

alas online that is not the case... i hope

Years
  • irl i am, because i always have this sort of positive energy around me. at least that's what other people say, anyway (because im always smiling and laughing and whatnot). online, i worry that i come off the complete opposite for some reason. :c oh well

Years
  • I feel like I'm a lot more approachable online that off. I definitely don't give off "hey come talk to me" vibes in person - which to be fair is probably my preference most of the time.

Years
  • Strangers tend to be nervous when approaching me as I'm a big guy and usually pretty serious when out and about. For some reason my serious face gets seen as a cranky/angry face xD
    I'm not very talkative either, so the odd person that does try to go for a chat gets short answers and usually feels awkward and doesn't try again. I'm not comfortable around strangers so my answers will be short. I dislike talking, so my answers will be short. If I'm working, I'm in a hurry, so my answers will be short xD

As for online, idk. I don't think I'm scary or anything, but wouldn't be the first time I misjudge how I come across.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Offline I'm kinda narrow minded and often times come off as very reserved. That makes it probably a lot harder for others to approach me. Practice would probably change this, but idk. ^^"

Online it depends on where I am. PC is one of the better places to approach me. Discord is not so easy. Though, the latter is again me being somewhat reluctant to get into group chats. DMs are a lot easier, though. Still, who goes to DMing first in a piece of software created for group chats. xD

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Real-life: Below average. Wears a serious demeanor naturally. Acts dozy sometimes to offset it. May be less immediately approachable, consequently.

Plummets in approachability in larger social settings. Tries to appear busy with something or someone.

Online: Shrugs. What makes someone approachable or unapproachable online? Avoids being too negative. Tempers it with positivity when able. Probably helps.

Years
  • I don't feel that I'm hard to approach, as long as I am going to be treated fairly I'm fairly easy to approach as I am going to be as nice as I possibly can whether it is online or offline.

User Anon 1848

i intentionally give "fuck off" energy irl cause i don't wanna be bothered but i'll always be civil if someone starts a conversation. i just don't have the energy to deal with most people these days.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    People seem to think I am a non-threatening, smiling, talkative, helpful and very smol gal irl. I doubt many hesitate to approach me.

Little do they know the enby below the facade is constantly plotting their demise how to easiest avoid them.

Back