• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are ya?

SilverUmbreon

Cipher Peon
    Years
    Hi, I'm SU from PFU. I came for the Roleplaying Olympics, but I thought I'd say hi anyways. I doubt I'll come here often, but you never know...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    'How Are Ya?' aint the question... the question is 'Who are ya?'

>=P Just kidding...

Im Castrainer... the crazy, mad, kind, in love, crazy, weather, castform, weird, crazy Trainer ^^

~Casty

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Welcome to ya too BlueEyesPikachu! As you can see in my post... Im Castrainer... the crazy, mad, kind, in love, crazy, weather, castform, weird, crazy Trainer ^^ Feel free to PM when you get bored...

~Casty

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Hello New Member!!!

Well, hello SilverUmbreon!
    I hope you enjoy PokeCommunity!
    Have F.U.N.
    :chu:

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    Hey welcome 2 PC.. Just come here if you need something and some very nice members here will help you out! Hope you have a great time here though.. ;)

TeamRocket

Welcome to PC - have a great time and I look forward to discussing pokemon with you.

Back