• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How are you all containing your excitement in Europe And the Americas

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    So over here in Ireland we have but three hours until X and Y is released. Personally I can't get it until 12 tomorrow afternoon due to no midnight launch :( But I would love to see how you guys are passing the hours and if you have the game how does it feel? But I will make this very clear NO SPOILERS!!!!!!

Add me on my FC: 0516-7308-8418

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs honestly. But I might be going to one of my friend's house to watch some movies so maybe that'll pass the time a bit faster lol

lealvenom

A Bearded PKMN Trainer.
    Years
  • I gotta wait till midnight when X is released on the eshop.. Day is dragging on for sure.. Wish it would speed up a bit... The waiting is the hardest part!! But, the wait will be well worth it! OOOHH YEEAH!

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • same as always....okay maby not. Right now I am passing the time by messing around with audacity lol lol. also I have been watching anime and of course browsing the net

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I gotta wait till midnight when X is released on the eshop.. Day is dragging on for sure.. Wish it would speed up a bit... The waiting is the hardest part!! But, the wait will be well worth it! OOOHH YEEAH!

Me too! A little less then 6hours to go for us now D:
    I don't think i've ever had a day drag on so much before.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I've been trying not to think about it. But I keep finding myself back on this forum...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • SRing for a shiny starter on SS/HG and hoping I don't miss the postman in morning with my copies... Still won't even be able to play for hours haha. Stupid 10 hour shift on Saturdays >.>

Years
  • Going crazy trying to finish up my newest Platinum file while Masuda'ing for a Shiny Skitty. And being sick :C

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I'm trying to keep it in...but seriously today has been so slow...not the slowest day in the wait but slow none the less. I'm split between downloading it, or going to a store to buy it in order to have a nice box...is the box worth it?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I'm trying to read a document for my homework...however the teacher has yet to post the questions for the paper...so I'm not sure if I should read it just yet...
    I'll go watch the final two Origins then...

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    I'm trying to keep it in...but seriously today has been so slow...not the slowest day in the wait but slow none the less. I'm split between downloading it, or going to a store to buy it in order to have a nice box...is the box worth it?
    The Pretty box is worth it! Although I am still waiting for my parents to take me to get it -_- Get is it together mom and dad!

Last edited:

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
    Years
  • To be honest, I've got both games at 10 October already.
    Most European shops did the exact same trick they do with almost every game and Console:
    1. Release is announced and known.
    2. Retailers get the games.
    3. Leak it up to 1 week before release date to gamers who have Pre-Ordered the games.
    4. Put the rest of the games in stores.
    5. Games release digitally.

Back