• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How are you all containing your excitement in Europe And the Americas

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
  • Although it's already Saturday for me, but luckily for me, most of yesterday I was too nervous/worried to think about the time, I was watching football games all day (World Cup Qualifying games) so I was really busy all day. from 7:00am to 9:00 pm as soon as one football game ended, I just switched over to the next. As there where games all over the world.

lealvenom

A Bearded PKMN Trainer.
    Years
  • The waiting was so worth it! X & Y is quite honestly my favorite Pokemon game.. Black & White, and B2&W2 didn't really make me hooked.. But X & Y hooked me from the start! I played for 7 hours in a row.. I love this game.. Thank you Nintendo & The Pokemon Company.. for creating life long memories! Generation 6 is in my opinion the best Generation since Gen 1!

Back