• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you all?

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2013
    Hi, my name is Emily and I'm 22 years old, which some people consider a little too old to be a Pokemon fan, but what do they know? I'm here to mostly trade, learn some tricks, and maybe even make a friend or two!

So...HI!

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
    Years
  • Greetings, and welcome to the forum Emily and Jessica!

If you two haven't already, be sure to check out the forum's rules and most of all enjoy yourselves

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Welcome to the big wide world of Pokecommunity. Don't worry about your age, your liking of something shouldn't be restricted by your age! Anyway, if you're interesteed in trading, check out the Trade Corner! Here you'll find some of PC's best traders which I'm sure will be more than happy to lend you a hand. If you've got any questions or concerns about PC in general feel free to send myself or another staff member a message, we'd love to help you out. For trading questions, you best bet is to ask EV CC, tabor or TwilightBlade as these are some people who really know their stuff when it comes to trading.

I hope you enjoy yourself here, and I'll catch you around! c:

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Hi, my name is Emily and I'm 22 years old, which some people consider a little too old to be a Pokemon fan, but what do they know? I'm here to mostly trade, learn some tricks, and maybe even make a friend or two!

So...HI!

No such thing Emily; why should there ever be a time limit on what we like? People don't have to suddenly stop watching TV, I don't see how Pokemon is any different :)

Welcome to the party, it's great to have you. You'll find everything you're looking for here and more, so you've come to the right place! Any time you want to battle or trade, drop me a line!

I'll see you around.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome, Emily! ^__^ I'm doing pretty well, thank you for asking! I'm a little older than you and I'm also a Pokemon fan as well. In fact, there are still people even OLDER than us that are fans of Pokemon. I think the oldest I've seen so far is...33? I'm not too sure about that! xD

Anyways, many of the peeps here have linked you to the lovely Trade Corner, in which it's the perfect hub for you to trade your Pokemon as well as you get the chance to get your dex filled up. If you have a box full of Pokemon that you like to trade out, why not make a shop? :D

It's nice to meet you and I hope to see you around, yeah? Have a wonderful time here!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey like others have said, nothing wrong with you being 22 and still into Pokemon. I'm 21 and I'm still really obsessed with Pokemon. It's how I spend a good chuck of my time and one of the few video games I have followed for a very long time. I've been a fan for about 15 years! I'm sure I've seen a decent amount of people on here even in their 30s and early 40s. I think you're never too old to play Pokemon!

Anyway, welcome Emily!! A lot of people seem to have told you about Trade Corner and I think you'll love it there. I think you can also easily make more than a friend or two. I think you should make a quite few here. We're a really friendly community and people love making new friends here. For such a big forum, we're a rather knit-tight group. There's also a good amount of things to explore. We have many sections to post in about Pokemon and even about everyday things and other stuff you're interested in. So I really hope you can have a wonderful time here and I'll be seeing you around!

Back