• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you doing today?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'm okay. My day started out good, but then turned into emotionally exhausting pretty quickly. Had to getting a check from my uncle to pay for my book for my summer English class, and then he spent about 30 minutes talking about how I should stop staying indoors all day and doing nothing but video games and browsing the internet. And how I need to go out more and make friends and get a "girlfriend" (didn't tell him I wasn't into dating and only really looking for friends) . Then when my brother (who took me cause obviously I no car since that's why I can't hang out with friends ) mentioned he was gonna go on a trip this weekend with his friends and do fishing and stop, he pretty much implied I do fishing,something I honestly find boring.

Sorry for ranting, but I'm just tired of hearing the same crap from him , my aunt and even my dad. I know I need to do with my life and make more friends. I'm just shy so it's not as easy for me to do that. But I'm working on that and working on getting over my anxiety.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Can we post in this multiple times after each day? If so, then cool.

I feel great today. Even though I'm going to work I love the job that I do. I even had a great night last night as far as the World Cup goes. It's not a bad day outside, but at least it's still warm. :D

Years
    This thread. ❤
    Recently, I've been feeling creative.
    Not to mention smitten with Pokémon!
    My mood has been up because my girlfriend had a few days off from work,
    which we spent fawning over our reptile babies, getting out of the house
    together, and molesting one-another.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Feeling somewhat proud and relieved for getting all my work done just in the nick of time. Also somewhat dreading the upcoming exams, but managed to procrastinate enough that it doesn't bother me much right now.

Other than that just my usual emotion. I don't really know if this emotion could have a name other than... 'neutral' I guess. I'm not feeling nothing, but I'm not feeling anything in particular either.

Maybe I'm over-thinking this. lol

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'm doing ok, but even though I'm excited to go to Sea World tomorrow, I'm kind of worried. My friend will be going to summer school, and we won't be playing Mario Kart 8 together until August 3rd, and because I haven't the slightest clue on what date I have to go to my university, we'll probably have yet another time to play Mario Kart together. There's also another friend of me, who we met at BMGF, who deleted her facebook account without giving a reason why, and she rarely uses her Skype anymore due to someone she knows from her Skype list stalking her. And there's two other friends of mine who haven't been online for a while.

Years
    If I was going to Sea World tomorrow, I'd be in a much better mood haha. Still, I'm pretty good this morning. Went to bed really late last night because I got caught up in a YouTube series, as I usually do, but thankfully it's the weekend and there was no need to get up early. One of the best things about summer break is sleeping in! n__n

Back