• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you feeling right now?

MDGherb420

Rom Hacker
    Years
    I feel tired but hyper (i guess that doesnt really make sense) im tired but i wouldnt be able to fall asleep if i tried because of all the dew i drank so i could stay awake to work on my hack.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    I'm in a great mood, I had my sleep and have big day ahead o' me. Listening to the anime music since I'm back into the anim? (I always will but I have so many hobbies I need breaks) and! It's soooo cold *shivers beside the air conditioner* brr....!

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Woot this place got it's 400th repily.*doi doi do* im feeling so bored im hyperish!.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm kind of depressed and angry right now. ^^; Some of you can guess what it is. <____< No boys, not the time of the month (hate it when people think that one first XD), I just...am really missing someone who's dear to me now. ^^; I'll get to see him soon hopefully, but, I'd rather not get too into it. ^^;

~Kelsey

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Typhlozion said:
    I'm kind of depressed and angry right now. ^^; Some of you can guess what it is. <____< No boys, not the time of the month (hate it when people think that one first XD)

~Kelsey
    xD. That's exactly what I was thinking.

Anyways, I'm happier now, but I feel weird.

Back